Part 2: Concert date?

Nicks POV:
Maybe this wasn't a good idea. What if she rejects my offer?  I thought to myself as I drove back home.
Judy... She is the only mammal who always supported me along the way and appreciated me for being me. I mean who wouldn't like to have a friend like me?
*Thun* "a new text message from Finnick."
I'll see the message once I get home.

As I arrived to my apartment I took a second to see the message Finnick had sent me.
Idiot. Why am I in charge of taking care of your damn bar? Why didnt you make Cherry in charge? You owe me a big one for this.- Finnick.

Looking at this makes me laugh.

Thanks for your support fella. I owe you a big one. -Nick

Now that that's done I gotta get back to the plan.

Nobody's POV:
Nicks plan for the night was to change into his casual clothing and pack up his business owner clothing in a backpack for the after show of tonight. So he did as he planned and contacted the Hopps parents.
*ring*
"Hello?" Asked Bonnie.
"Hi mom, I was wondering if she arrived home... You know so I can take the next step."
"Lemme see..." She said as the silent pause began, "Stu do you see her?... Oh Lord..."
This made Nick a bit puzzled. Little did he know, the Hopps, were so surprised that Judy fell according to their plan.
Nick's battleplan to win Judys heart tonight was layed out like this.
Go to graduation- take judy out in a surprise Gazelle concert- change outfits for a night out to the club- The main event:) - then take her home.
"Um... Hello?" Asked Nick.
"Oh sorry Son its just that Judy seemed to follow the plans..."
Authors note: Sorry to cut it short but I'm writting this in my lunch break at work*heheh* I hope you enjoy this and I'll try to release the rest on the next chapter. Love y'all! -Mari
Cdavis2204