9. "You can't be here"

I smiled at Ranboo and waved.

He seemed nice. 

I looked over at Tommy and he rolled his eyes and looked away.

"I think Dream wanted to talk to you Y/N" Ranboo said pointing over to Where Dream was standing.

I looked over at Dream and saw him staring at me. He didn't have his mask on and you could see a scar he had over his right eye.

I gave him a weird look and looked back at ranboo. 

"I think you are right. I will be back Boys." I said turning to them and nodding goodbye for now.

I walked over to Dream and he turned to me.

"Hello Y/N! Are you liking this place? It is your first time." I heard George say smiling to me.

I smiled back and nodded.

"I do like it George it is so beautiful!" I said looking around.

"Thats not the only thing beautiful here." I heard the other guy with a bandana say as he took a drink of his drink and looked away.

I gave him a weird look.

"Sapnap she is 16." George said. 

Sapnap spit the liquid that was in his mouth out and whipped his mouth.

"I am so sorry, I-I didn't know." Sapnap said bowing and looking up at me with a smile with one eyebrow up with a worried looked.

I nod. Dream hasn't said a word yet. My palms are sweating by the minute.

he gave me a smirk and nodded.

I gave him a fake smile and nod. Walking away back to Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo.

"So what did big D want?" Tubbo said.

I laughed and looked away. I was kinda scared not going to lie. 

My thought was interrupted by a butler coming out and telling us the dinner was ready.

Tommy took my hand and lead me to a big dinning room with silver trays in front of every chair.

Tommy pulled me to the seat next to him. on the other side of him was Tubbo then Ranboo.

I was smiling at them till I heard the chair next to me pull out.

Dream.

Right next to me.

I don't think I can sit here anymore. I was too scared to do anything.

He gave me a fake smile. 

I smiled back.

I looked around for Niki and she was staring at me with a worried face. Wilbur was next to her laughing at something someone said.

She kept staring at Dream and me hitting Wilbur till he turned to her.

Wilbur turned to her with his laughter dying down. 

He looked to where she was pointing and after he saw Dream next to me his face dropped.

I looked at Eret who gave me a smile and mouthed the words 'are you ok?' I nodded trying not to bring attention to the problem.

He lifted his dome looking thing and handed it to the Butler next to him. Everyone after that lifted theres and gave it to one Butler.

I saw a lobster with a lemon on his back. There was this yellow liquid in a bowl next to him with a leaf.