V

Arabella's eyes scanned over the letter once more her heart beating in her ears. She was still in disbelief of what she had just read.

                  As your godmother, you should have been entrusted to me upon the death of your mother. But it was forbidden by the Order... as was the Potter's child to your father...for he was blamed for something he did not do and rots away in chains. Which led to you all being placed in horrid care. And I do apologize my sweet children. I really am sorry for the horror you have endured.

     "Father? Our. Father?" Arabella questioned to no one in particular, her eyes wide with bewilderment. This whole time they believed their father was dead. And one sentence left both trembled with an unrecognized emotion. But alas Morena did not give a name to the poor man.

Cetus had gone straight to their mother's journals. Between the two, they had read them over 20 times in search of that very name. But all they had was S.O.B. and that meant absolutely nothing to them. Why did their mother feel the need to be so cryptic?

Cetus had thrown the journal he had just finished in frustration, and with a sickening crack, they heard the binding of the journal snap. Arabella's eyes filled with fear as a couple of pages fell to the floor. They had damaged the last remaining items of her, of Adira. Kneeling next to the now broken book she gently picked it up only for something to catch her eye. There laid between the cover and the page attached was a piece of white paper peeking out. Arabella looked up at Cetus who was staring intently at the weathered book in her hands. His blue eyes eager.

     "What is it?"

     "A photograph." He joined her on the floor to see their mother surrounded by four boys. She was captured at this moment with a bright smile right before being pulled in for a kiss by a boy with long hair. That's when the rest broke out laughing. The two couldn't help but crack a weak laugh as their eyes watered. She was so alive...even captured in this loop of an image. Turing the photo around Arabella found something written in her mother's handwriting.

Summer 1975, Moony, Wormtail, Sparksnout, Padfoot, & Prongs.

She re-read the names once more, she swears she had read them before, they seemed too familiar. Sitting back she rummaged through her memories, her brother stared at her picking her brain, fingers clasped together. And that's when it hit her. The map.