CHAPTER : 13

Y/N POV

First jhope hyung started reading and he managed to keep a straight face although I know he want to laugh on the floor. then Suga hyung, Jin hyung, RM hyung and Taehyung read but they all kept a straight face.

Then it was chance of Jimin and I looked at him eagerly. And as soon as he read it his eyes widened and he stood up and then everyone shouted.

"Jimin you are out!" Said RM and he again sat down and nodded while I laughed at his reaction. Then jungkook opened and he also kept a straight face.

Then ara and now it was my chance so I opened it slowly and it was written - "JUNGKOOK IS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND WANTS YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND".

I immediately looked over ara with wide eyes and then everyone looked at me and said "y/n you are also out" and I sighed and nodded.

After that I crushed the paper and kept it in my pocket. Then our car  stopped at a convenient store and at last I wasn't able to eat anything as I lost the game.

I was sitting alone in van seeing the view outside when jungkook came in with 2 hamburger and gave me one.

"What? It's yours ?" I asked and he shook his head ans said

"I buyed it for you so eat" I nodded and took it. I didn't maintain eye contact with him cause of that slip I randomly had to read. Does he really want me to be his girlfriend?.

Whatever forgot everything y/n. Pull yourself together! Fighting! After that everyone came and we drove to the dorm again.

JK POV

we were driving and it's been almost 3 hours suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder and it was y/n sleeping. I looked at her and smiled.

Then rm hyung said "we have reached!" And I looked outside then i woke up y/n, and in a sudden she woke up and said "w-what h-happend?"

Y/N POV

I saw a dream in which Jungkook was proposing to me in front of everyone and saying "will you be my better half y/n?" Suddenly someone woke me up.

And my eyes fell on jungkook, I got shocked and said "W-what h-happend?". He giggled and said
"We have reached let's go" he said and got up.

I took my handbag and went out and gosh. This house is so big, beautiful and just amazing.....! It's morden ans in middle of nature that is forest. I am in love with it.

"Okay, everyone I have some announcements" rm hyung stood in front of us and said

"So here our leader starts!" Jimin said and everyone laughed except RM hyung and then cleared his throat to get our attention.

" The time is 12:45, We have time in our hands to get fresh and eat something then from 3:00 to 5:00 we will play different different games. Then from 5:00 to 6:30 swimming time. Then at last 6:30 to 7:30 we will go in the forest to a river to see sunset and then we will come and have our dinner. After that from 9:00 to 10:30 we will again go in forest for trecking and then 10:40 to 12:00 fun time!!! That is movies, horror stories and games!!!!!!!" He said

"Wohh! But it is pretty long" taehyung said and we all nodded and laughed.
"Let's go and get fresh first" Jin hyung said and we went inside.

Wow!!! The interior is also amazing. Cozy and lavish just perfect!. Everyone dropped on the couch tired.

"So our roommate will be same for here also?" Jhope hyung asked and we nodded and looked at rm hyung.

"For this, Yes it will be same as now everyone is comfortable with their roommates" he said and we all nodded when Suga hyung said

"I am not, this person is always hungry and think of himself as a beauty!" He said and looked a Jin hyung and Jin hyung said "yah! You better shut up!" He said and we all laughed at them fight.