6. Embrace

"Alright Adrien you go first!" Alya says moving us into a circle.

Adrien: umm Nino truth or dare?
Nino: you know I'm going dare dude!
Adrien: I dare you to hold Alyas hand for the rest of the game.
Nino: pff easy, ughh Marinette! Truth or dare?
Marinette: ughh wait! What? Me? Ughh! Dare! Wait no-
Alya: nope to late girl you get a dare. (She puts her head on Ninos shoulder.)
Nino: ahhahah Marinette I dare you to hold Adrians hand! (Ofter a lot of nervous yelling from Marinette they do it, Marinette trying to ovoid eye contact with anyone aswell as a red face.)
Marinette: Jeleka... Truth or dare?
Jeleka: wha-me? Umm... I guess I'll go dare? But nothing crazy.
Marinette: hmmm? Whos somone you look up too the most?
Jeleka: Rose, her Energy and confidence I admire. (Her cheeks go red)
Jeleka: Nova truth or dare?
Nova: Ooo gimmi a dare! (Alya leans over to jeleka and whispers something in her ear)
Juleka: Nova... I dare you to hold Lukas hand
Nova: hold u- (I see Luka hold out his hand palm up, I look up to his face and see him give a warm eye closed smile, a faint red across his cheeks. I put my hand on his, hun interlocking out fingers, taking by surprise my cheeks heat up)

And the game went on from there, nothing too interesting happened, the most interesting thing that happened was adrien was dared to kiss Marinette cheek but before she could do her classic nervous yell he did it, sending her quiet.

"Alright guys it's getting late, why don't we just watch a movie or something?" Nino says Alya agreeing, Aswell as everyone else. Deciding in scary movie they chose a movie called 'silencer' (it's made up but if you get it's reference ily). It wasn't even 15 minutes in before Nova and Marinette where hiding there faced behind the blankets. Marinette and nova was seated in the middle, Luka on novas right and Adrian on Marinetts left, juleka and rose off the the left and Alya and Nino on the right. It wasn't long before Marinette got so scared she hid behind Adrian, not realising exactly who she hid behind being so filled with horror from the movie. It wasn't long before Nova grabbed lukas sleeve as to give her a sense of protection. You heard Jeleka giggle out the corner out of your eye. You go to look before your scooped up and sat in lukas lap! He puts a hand gently over your mouth and whispers in your ear; 'shh we don't wanna disturb the movie' you look up at him and he gives a sly wink. You take a mental note to slap him later. The movie goes on, even Alya was scared by half way through. At this time lukas arms where wrapped tightly around your stomach, holding you close and giving you a sense of protection. When ever a jump scare pops up you turn your head and hide hide it in the crook of his neck. You swore you felt him kiss your temple, but you weren't sure. A little later you felt him do "the thumb thing" on the side of your stomach, bare skin since your shirt lifted up a little. You lean back into his chest, hearing a low growl come from his throat? 'I wonder if I hurt him?'. The movie finishes and yous all head to bed. Then the seating arrangements where made. Rose and jeleka slept in julekas bed, Adrian and Marinett slept on a lounge but they where on opposite ends, Alya and Nino slept on a found out lounge.

"Well Nova guess your with Luka-" Alya try's to talk but gets cut off by Luka; "only if your comfortable with it, it maybe be easier but if your not comfortable sharing a bed I'm more then happy to sleep on a air bed"

"Oh no no it's ok, as long as your ok with it tho Luka?" Nova responded with kindness as always.

"No of course not" said Luka grabbing a bigger blanket from a linen cupboard.

"One thing tho- wait no 2 actually; first, I dibs side furthest from the wall, and second, I tend to move a lot so if I hit you im sorry." He says so effortlessly, as if me losing an eye ment nothing, I brush it off and climb over the bed, laying on the side closest to the wall, facing the wall looking at the posters with my knees to my chest. I feel Luka chuck over another thick blanket and climb in. After around 10 minutes, everyone is in bed. I feel Luka run his pointer finger up and down my arm, using my other hand a grab it. Hoping he got the message I was trying to send, and judging by his actions next i think he did, I feel him shift in the bed then I feel his legs near mind then he moves his chest against my bad, arms slowly slither around my stomach once again. He then hides his face in the crook of my neck again similar to how I was watching the movie. My knees still agains my chest he moves his top arm further a little and runs lines up and down an inch of my outer thigh.

(Like this but your knees are closer to your chest)

You soon fall asleep to the comfort of lukas body warmth  and the feeling of "the thumb thing"

You wake up to hear a click, you slowly open your eyes to see Alya and Marinette with a phone facing yous, suddenly if flashes a bright light in your eye, you flinch.

962 words, I'm sorry it's a little short...