𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2: 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

*NOT PROOFREAD*

Kagami's Pov:
'the night before her first day'

Adrien agreed to give me a ride on my first day. I set my alarm for 5:00am, school starts at 7. I set my clothes out and changed into my pajamas. I slowly dozed off to sleep.

'5am'

'beep beep beep beep' 'beep beep beep beep' I turned over and hit the button. I got up and went to take a shower. After I got out, I packed my backpack. Lunch, paper, pens, textbooks of various subjects, both phones. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for my mom.  She wakes at 7, when I need to be at school. I walked into my mom's room and on the alarm she set a voice message to wake up to. I usually would do this when I  needed to be somewhere before 7. "Mother, adrien's bodyguard promised to pick me up for school. I made you breakfast as always and I will be home no later than 4pm. Regards, kagami."

I checked the time. 6:27am already..

I grabbed my backpack and texted adrien almost immediately. Before I could type, adrien already sent a message.

𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻
Hey kagami, we are in                                      the limo. We will be there                                                                 soon.                        
                                                           𝗞𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗶 (𝗺𝗲)
                                                            great. Ill be                                       
                                                                  waiting
                                                                        ˢᵉᵉⁿ

I patiently waited outside on my door step. Then I seen the limo pull up. Adrien appeared to be talking to his bodyguard. Then I seen him look out the window and wave. I pretended not to see. He then got out and greeted me by my door step.

"Hey kagami! So are you excited?"
He asked in a friendly tone

"Yeah, a little nervous though." I had to admit.

We walked to his limo and he opened the door for me. I got in and the drive was quiet the rest of the way.

"Adrien. I will be here after school. Kagami do you need to be picked up too?" He asked.

"Oh um no. Thank you." I said.

We finally made our way inside. There she was. That other blue haired girl that had the hugest crush on adrien. Ugh gross. Adrien and I walked over to some of his friends.

Marinettes Pov:
'at school'

"Girl isn't that kagami?" Alya asked. I got goosebumps. Is it kagami? I looked over. Yep. She is walking with adrien

"Marinette.." "marinette!" "MARINETTE!!" Alya yelled. "Are you okay? You seem... Weird" she continued.

Of course i don't hate kagami. Shes okay... i just think she likes adrien.

I shouldn't be worried about that. I've moved on. Adrien had his chance

kagami and adrien walked to us.

We chatted for a bit.

Chloe walked passed us. " Ew marinette what are you wearing?!" Sabrina laughed at what she said. I got annoyed.

The bell rang seconds after chloe tripped me. Everyone scattered across the school. I went into my class and walked to my seat. I sat in the very back of ms bustier's class. Alone, or so I thought.

Kagami's Pov:

After first bell rang, I remember that I was supposed to go to the principals office
'knock knock'
"Come in" Mr. Damocles (I THINK THATS HOW YOU SPELL IT) said. I walked in. His office was nice. I walked over to his desk. "Ah kagami, gabriel, your mother's good friend set arrangements for you to be enrolled. Need your schedule?" He said, many expressions showed. "Actually, yeah" I said, not knowing what else to say. He gave me my schedule and I thanked him. Ah first period. Ms Bustier. I walked to her class and opened the door, scanning her class briefly. "Kagami! Class this is our new student. Please make her feel welcome!" Ms bustier announced. Adrien raised his hand. I immediately noticed him from the minute I walked in.

Marinette's  Pov:

The door opened, which made me wake up. I looked up when ms bustier was introducing the student. Sh-t not her again.  Adrien and nino sat directly in front of me. All of a sudden adrien raised his hand.

"Adrien?" Ms Bustier called. "Yeah um me and kagami are really good friends and I was wondering if I could like introduce her to the school and help her find her classes?" Adrien said kinda quickly. Ms bustier shook her head. "Yes adrien that would be wonderful. And nino can you move next to Marinette, and Kagami can sit next to adrien."

Now i kinda wish i still sat with alya. She sat next to me, on the opposite row.

So everyone moved. Great now she sits in front of me. Gross. "Hey dude" nino says, sitting next to me. "Hey nino" I reply breaking the slight tension. I was tired as hell so I went back to sleep. Soon the bell rang. And it was time for second period.