Prologue

EDITED I

I fell to the floor with a hard thud my face to the floor as I spit my own crimson blood out. My head and body crying for mercy, for a break. I let out a breathless cry as his bloodied black polished boot came in contact with my throbbing head again.

"You will respect me," He seethed as he picked up his wooden stick from the corner of the small room and hurled it down across my back making me arch into the floor as a I suppressed a agonizing scream, "You will obey me. Understood." My back will surly have a massive mark from that.

He never gave me a chance to respond before he raised his stick in the air once more, but he hesitated as I curled myself into a ball.

He scoffed and threw his stick to the floor and strutted to the door, but stopped and said in a light voice, "Pathetic. I thought we could be companions, but you question me. Could you not see how much potential you had?" With that he left me there with a tear stained, sweaty, and bloodied face.

I sucked in a ragged breath and crawled to the edge of the small twin sized bed. Turning my body around to face the door. My head against the frame I tried to calm my breathing and distract my mind from the overwhelming pain surging through my beaten body.

'companions' why would he even think that. I mean for the love of God I am his prisoner a chess piece to his sick twisted game. The last thing that was on my mind was to make friends with the enemy, to betray my country, my friends, family, and myself. I made a promise to come home unscathed and I could not even keep my word for that. The last thing I will do is ever call him a friend.

I could not move. I could not feel. My body was numb.

At a moment like this, I came to the idea I was not cut out for this and my Mother was right.  Everyone warned me and I ignored them. Even Louis thought I was crazy. Maybe I was, what women in their right mind thinks it is acceptable to join the military, put themselves at such risk. I made it this far only for me to fail my family, my country all because I am weak cause I could not find a way out. Then again, it was not a common for a women to join the military it was hard, let alone join a war in 1941 and to have made it this far was a huge accomplishment for young women. But I disregarded their concerns because I felt I could do anything I wanted, I could achieve anything and now I do not think I' will ever make it out of here.

I believed I was strong enough. I believed we were all strong enough.

_________________________________

prologue,,,sooo yayyyyy this will probably be changed and edited 50 times

WC: 515

Update: I have been getting a couple messages asking for me to update and I am trying, but between school and work it's really hard to do so. but believe me I'm am working on this just the chapters are not yet published because I keep re-writing them :|
I really want this book to be perfect and as historically accurate as not only the movie, but to the actual history of ww2
I'm sorry for any inconveniences

ENJOY <3