EP 1: STILL BE BESTFRIENDS

"Wow such a great morning" Jukyeong said.
"Faster get ready..!!! U going late to school!!!" JuKyeong mom said.

"Hi my name is Im Jukyeong..I'm 18 years old..I have a very very ugly faces but I success to make it cover by wear make-up...I have two bestfriend with is Han SeoJun and Lee Suho..
Han SeoJun was a very lazy boy and Lee Suho were very quiet and clever boy....We three are bestfriends.." Jukyeong said.

Most the students at their school doesn't like Jukyeong because of envy with her because she has two handsome and popular "boy friend" around her......Her school doesn't know about her true face because she want to hide from everyone except SeoJun and Suho....

"Hei Jukyeong let go to the canteen" SeoJun said. " Ohhh, let's go" Jukyeong said. "Do you want to join us Suho?" JuKyeong said. "Yeah! Let's go together" Suho said. "You have to lost some weight dumb!!" SeoJun said.
"Must I???" Suho said. "Yesssss!!!!" JuKyeong and SeoJun said at the same time.

After they done eating...Jukyeong went to the toilet...In the toilet... JuKyeong were get bully by her haters...They hate Jukyeong so much because of her pretty face and has a two handsome and popular friends around her...

AT THE SAME TIME........

                WILL BE CONTINUE...