CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE: REMINISCING

It's already been a year since they broke up, due to the reason that the other half got tired working on their relationship. They're always bickering and quarrelling to such nonsense.

Now, Haruto is still waiting for him at the place where it all started.

Amusement Park.

They met each other when they're still elementary kids, Junghwan was the one who helped him from the big guys who tried to bully him because of his nationality.

He did everything just to keep their relationship, but Junghwan got tired. The Iksan boy became tired of Haruto's dramatic life.

Watanabe Haruto's mental health is not positively stable, he experienced anxieties and depression when his father died because of a car accident, his mom left him for another man, and his sister was adopted from a rich family, he's the only one left.

The poor japanese is working on a barbecue shop every night, he's also trying his best on studying. Gladly he always top the class.

With his own hardwork, he rented an apartment to stay in, he would invite Junghwan there to spend their time together.

But it's different now, his room is always messy. Back then, Junghwan was the one who would clean Haruto's apartment because he just wants it to look neat.

"I miss you..." He mutters, staring at the big ferris wheel. It was Junghwan's favorite ride in the amusement park. He painfully reminisces those days when Junghwan would pull him just to ride that.

"Ruru, let's ride that! I want to be closer to the sky!" Junghwan cutely exclaimed as he point at the romantic ride.

"Sure baby, let's go!" Haruto mutters with a smile, he was extremely exhausted of his project and academic activities , but he was relieved that he have Junghwan whose always giving him energy.

A tear suddenly fell on his cheeks as he remember that very special moment, when he screamed. Telling to the sky how much he loves and adore So Junghwan.

"YAH! SO JUNGHWAN I LOVE YOU! GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE PRETTIEST AND CUTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE! I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU, LET'S BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!" He shouted at the sky, making the younger chuckle at him.

"AAAH! HAHAHAHAHA SARANGHAE HARU! YOU'RE SO HANDSOME! CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING TOP 1 ON YOUR CLASS! YOU DID GREAT! JUNGHWANIE IS VERY PROUD! AND YEAH LET'S STAY TOGETHER!!!" The younger shouted and gave his boyfriend a loving smile. Haruto found him so beautiful, he brushes the tip of the younger's hair that are covering his dazzling eyes.

"Oh god, you're so pretty" The japanese softly mutters, kissing the younger's tender forehead.

"I know right. You're handsome too, my love" Junghwan mutters, showing his ever so beautiful smile.

"Wah, I still can't get used to it, but I love it when you call me your love." Haruto confesses, kissing the younger's hand.

"I love you so damn much, baby." Haruto whispers and a tear fell on his cheeks that made Junghwan chuckle.

"Yah, why are you crying already! I will never leave you, okay? I love you so muuuch!" Junghwan exclaimed, reaching him for a hug.

The japanese embraces him, crying on the younger's shoulder, hugging him tighter.