CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO: A SECOND CHANCE

Haruto stared at the prettiest human being as he painfully grin with his grieving eyes. Nothing changed at all, Junghwan's cheeks are still squishy. He fell again for the second time.

However, he's confused, Junghwan doesn't know him? He suddenly felt his heart ache, he really loved him and still loving him.

Park Jihoon is now looking at Haruto, the japanese is staring at Junghwan with such painful eyes.

"Hey Travis, I miss you! Can we talk outside for a while?I have something to tell you!" Park Jihoon exclaimed pulling the japanese outside leaving the three confused.

When they are finally outside, Jihoon sighed and held his forehead. Haruto looked down and a tear fell on his cheek again.

"So, it's you, you're Haruto." Park Jihoon says, looking at him with a small smile, scanning the handsome man's features.

"Y-yeah...is he mad at me? Does he talk about me?" The japanese asks trying to prevent his tears from falling, but can't help it.

"He actually loss his memory." Park Jihoon sadly muttered with a sigh, when Haruto heard it he lift his forehead and was frozen as he look at the older.

"He was involved in a car accident last two months ago, he can't remember your face, but details about you. Can you please hide your identity for a while? He's still on the healing process." Park Jihoon said and held Haruto's shoulder.

"B-but I love him...I want him back to me." Haruto said between sobs, Jihoon nodded in sympathy.

"Don't pressure him. You can be friends with him, but don't tell him that you're Haruto. You hurt the poor boy, we know that you're his ex-boyfriend." Haruto was confused, he was hurt because of him?

"You know what, I'm mad at you for hurting my dongsaeng, but yeah I will be a good hyung to you." Park Jihoon said with his serious look and crossed arms.

What I have done? Haruto asked himself and they went back inside.

Junghwan is happily munching his donut and looks at the two who just came back.

"Look, hyung! The donut looks like Ruru!" Junghwan cutely exclaimed, comparing his food to the plushie.

Haruto was the first one who smiled. A smile that is very painful to show. The plushie he gave to him is still same as before, he really kept that. He grinned as he heard the name Ruru.

"Yeah, they look the same, but you're cuter." Haruto finally mutters, he's actually honest.

Park Jihoon's eyes widened as he heard Haruto's sweet voice for Junghwan. He grinned when Junghwan's cheek became pink.

"Yah, your cheeks are now pink." Park Jeongwoo said and pointed at Junghwan's cheek.

"Don't tease me! Sorry, Travis hyung, but I already have someone on my mind." Junghwan quickly said and gave him a warm smile.

That moment, Haruto's heart was shattered into pieces again. He glanced at Park Jihoon and the older showed an I don't know look to him.