no other choice... part 1

Inko's pov

Who would have thought that the situation in which I found myself could have gone so far. I had no choice but to protect my family in every way, even if it was risky...

Most of the time I didn't mind toshinori's behavior, he seemed to be a very nice person, he helped me with my housework, he played with Hana (inko is Hana's Aunt since tomura's father ((kotaro)) is her brother) when no one had time to keep her busy. overall everything was fine... come on one could deny on one thing. since toshi introduced At the children's request , I started to get more and more nervous when he was around. one important thing bothered me. toshi knew my husband was Hisashi known as AFO. but it made no difference to him. he was in love with me, you could say to death...well. It was Friday, a day when I could take a break from the hard life I lead as a mother, housewife and wife. no one was at home, Hisashi, dabi, toga and kurogiri as usual in "work" staying in LOV base, Tenko Izuku and V in UA learning and take Hana with them every day so that she would not get bored being alone.
as a person who appreciates household chores, it was my daily task, I was preparing dinner calmly when suddenly I felt someone hugging me from behind. my first thought was Hisashi but I remembered that he is not at home...Toshi. that day he stayed at home on the pretext of helping at home. I told him calmly to let me go. so he did. I breathed a sigh of relief, turning to face him again, I felt a little uneasy. the one with only a smile said good morning to me as usual. I answered him with politeness after a while going back to preparing dinner. toshi calmly sat down at the table staring at me which made me more concerned. Through the silence, I felt that the moment lasted like almost an hour. he spoke. he asked for the same as always. he asked me to divorce my own husband. his every answer to my question why I would do this was, "You deserve someone better. someone who would love you anyway "I thought this case would turn out like every time we bring up this topic. This time, however, it was different, getting up from the table and approaching me and hugging me again, he said something that at the beginning I could expect and at the same time deny
"You know how much I care about you, don't you? you know that i love you and i want to have you with me forever. If you don't stop being sadist with this Man of yours i won't hesitate to kill your children...would you like to see the smiles on their faces again? you would like them to grow up into good people under your care, right Inko? you love them "
at his words it made me speechless. I felt my heart beating faster from second to second...Kill my children...? I wish it wasn't true, I wish it was a joke..but he wasn't...I'm scared...i can't ask Hisashi for a divorce just without giving him another good reason...if I told him I'd like to take divorcing him under the threat of killing Tenko V Hana and Izuku would laugh at me and didn't believe...that's what I'm afraid of...