Prologue

There he was again. Sitting mindlessly in the beautiful medow that always appeared to be swaying ever so gently in the wind. His burgundy eyes casted downwards away from her as he stared at the weeds below him.

Y/N couldn't help but her eyes trained on the young man in front of her, he was handsome beyond his years and yet, probably didn't even notice how he broke girls heart left and right, including hers.

She didn't even know who he was let alone knew he existed, but ever since she's been having this same exact dream for seven years, she's slowly been falling for the young man who only appeared in her dreams, but falters to notice her, but only for her to notice him.

Yes, she had been trying to talk to the man for the longest, but as soon as her eyes connects with the profile of his face, all she could do was hold her breath and watch him from afar, seemingly sad.

"Y/N....." He muttered slightly aloud, "Were are you my love. I know you are here."

Y/N squeezed her hands gently before she walked out of the shows of the trees the surrounded her, "W-Who are you..."

He held his index fingers over his mouth as to signal her to 'shosh', "That don't matter my love, for I have finally got to see your face again."

His eyes finally lighted up with love and hope, "H-How do you know my name, and yet I know not even you exist."

His eyes flashed hurt before they went back to the it original stare of love, in which he smiled at, "Only time can tell you my name my beloved Y/N, please Remember me and I Lo-.."

His face started to turn blurry and his words were muffled like she was shoved under water, "H-Hey! C-Come back!"

Her hand shot out desperately to latch onto the mysterious man, but to no avail his hands slipped from hers, leading her to fall into a pit of black.