Chapter 1

Y/N, tired, set her bags down at the gate of the school. The soles of her shoes were seemingly worn out from the walking she had just done to get here, yet she saw no one there to greet her at the gate, like the letter promised.

With a sigh, she turned on her burnt out soles and started to walk away from the school with a sad sigh, "W-Wait!"

A brunette cam running towards Y/ N waving her hand as to signal she was here to get her. With a sigh of relief Y/N picked up her bag and rolled them towards the girl, meeting her half way,

"Hello! My name is Yuuki Cross! I will be the one to escort you to your room and a point you a uniform!"

Her bubbly personality made Y/N giddy inside, Making a warm smile spread across her face, "T-Thank you, Yu-Yuuki.."

"No problem just doing my job, as the Disiplanary Committee!" Yuuki shifted her body as to show off her white and red badge. Y/N smiled at her enthusiasm and walked behind Yuuki to her dorm.

"Yuuki, I thank you for showing me my dorm room. For that I will cook you a Bento for tomorrow's lunch."

Yuuki shook her head side-by-side trying to convince the woman it was fine, "A-ah, no that won't be necessary-!"

"No! Please I assist, please do let me make you something!" Yuuki sighed nodding slightly smiling at you, "See you at school Y/N!"

Y/N nodded her head curtly at the young woman who was leaving the dorm. She closed her eye slightly, and sat on her bed which creaked in protest, with a sigh of relif that left her lips.

'Y/N'

Her eyes snapped open in shock,

'I will find you my love...'

She sat up in the bed, fast looking around, making sure the windows were closed and a draft not closing in on the room. Y/N looked down at her hands not understanding what happened, "I need sleep."

As soon as she uttered those words her body suddenly felt fatigue as it welcome the warmth of the bed. Her eyes gently shut closed and she fell into a dark deep sensual hole she calls the dream land.

It was the same setting. Long grass hanging on the medow's hills. Beautiful flowers dancing in the wind along with the lively tree around it. It was seemingly breath takingly beautiful to Y/N.

The man sat down in an empty spot in the medow twiddling with the flowers that shivered slightly in the wind. His eyes looked up to be met with vibrant E/C eyes that peered into his.

A soft smile graced his featured as his harder smile was replaced with a warm heart melting one. Y/N knew she wouldn't be able to stand on her own if he kept looking at her like that, with love.

His long slender finger beconded for her to come closer as she did. Her bare feet slid slightly across the pale yellow tall grasses into the arms of the mysterious man, "Y/N"

His warm breath slapped against her neck making a shiver go down her spine. His lips grazed slightly on her neck before he inhaled deeply, "Won't you let me see you. You're so close yet so far my love."

Y/N closed her eyes enjoying the feeling of his cold lips kissing and brushing up and down her neck ever so lightly, "You know my name. Yet I know not yours, please do tell me if you love me."

He chuckled softly into her hair kissing her head softly before her cheek, "I will tell you soon..."

He muttered meekly before his cold lips were planted onto hers, with him disappearing ever so slowly, as his lips pressed down harder into the kiss, his body slid away from hers leaving her in the pit of darkness again. Almost like dêjavû.

The girls eyes fluttered open to be met with the harsh lights of the sun beeping down into her eyes. A sigh left her lips as she reached up to touch them, turning slightly red before she shook her head, "I-It was only a dream.."

She swung her legs over the short bed and made her way to the kitchen, that was in her dorm. She set up some rice, octopus, sasage, seaweed and egg and began making three Bento boxes. Three just incase Yuuki had a friend.

A knock came to the door as she wiped her forehead of the stir rice that was on her finger tips, "C-Coming!"

A familiar brunette was at the door smiling gently, "O-O Hello Yuuki! I'm done with the Bento boxes. I just need to throw on my uniform, okay?"

Yuuki nodded her head up and down. Excitely sitting down on the second empty bed. Yuuki sighed slightly waiting for Y/N.

Y/N walked out of the bathroom, fixing the black jacket, fiddling with the black skirt that laid gently against her thighs. Yuuki smiled up at her, as she smiled back, "There will be a slight delay with the tour of the school. As a member of the Disiplinary Comittee, I have to gaurd the Night class. You may follow."

Y/N smiled gently understanding her. She walked out of the dorm room following behind Yuuki as she led her to the second gates of the school, "Alright people backup! Backup-!"

"She said back up." A cold Aura surrounded behind the crowd of girls as she slowly froze and stopped screaming. As if they were dogs at obedience school, she hurried into a line, "U-U-Uh, Yuuki...Who is that."

"Oh-! That's Zero Kiriyu(sp), he might as well be my brother." You eyes widened slightly as Zero walked over towards you guys, "Who the hell is this."

"Zero-!" She slapped Zero's arm, "Be nice, This is Y/N L/N, she transferred here yesterday morning."

"Hn. Hello." Zero's scowl never left his face, but saying hello was enough for Her, so she smiled back, going into a deep bow, " Hello, my name is Y/N-"

" I don't care." He basically shoulder bumped her out of the way. She casted her eyes downwards, thinking she had done something wrong, "It's okay Y/N-! He is always like that, so don't take heed to it."

Yuuki smiled gently at the girl who smiled just as warmly back, "Thank you."

The gates creek in exaghstion as it opened wide. The screams of the girls gI wild, nesly bustling over Yuuki and Y/N, "OH my-! Idol-! Over here Idol~!"

"Oh ladies, don't worry there is enough of me to go around. Bang~" a girl fainted right on Y/N's back making her fall forward, "Y/N-! Are you okay?!"

Y/N nodded slightly holding her palm. A soft warm voice assisted her ear drums, "Are you okay,"

A man, hair a dark-almost black-hair and burgendy eyes bored into Y/N's vivid (E/C) eyes, His hand was out stretched for her to grasp onto, "Are you okay?"

Y/N's breath hitched into her throat as she stared up at the man. The man that graced her dreams for almost ever, "I-I know y-you-W-Who are you--"

Yuuki basically almost shoved Y/N oit of the way to get to the Man

The man whose name is,

"Kaname...."

I finally had the strength to finish this lol I'll edit this later :3
.