Chapter 19

I was sleeping since it is already afternoon and the sun shine hits my eyes. I didnt get any sleep last night because of Leif. He keep bugging me. I groaned and turn to the other side. Something hits my head and I see Ava near my bed.

"Ava? What are you doing in here? I am peacefully sleeping." I groaned.

"You gotta help me. The daemos dont know what a bath is and they smell so bad like garbage." Ava explained.

"Why should I help you? I dont want to see them right now." I whined, pulling my blankets up. Then Ava pulled my blankets and grab my legs.

"C'mon! I dont want to see them like that again!"

"Fine! But this once! You owe me!" I shouted, taking my leg back. She said 'yay' and go out of my room. I stand up and walk outside. I saw Asch, Leif and Pierce outside. I could literally smell the bad odor.

'Oh god! They smells so bad that I cant breath! I feel like dying.' I thought.

"Ok. Now that Y/n is here. She can help me with you guys. Y/n, you take Leif while I deal with these two." Ava instructed.

"Wait. Why do I have to deal with greeny here?" I asked.

"Since you two get along so well, I thought it is the best." Ava asnwered.

"Are you sure thats the reason or maybe you just wants to see something else~?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. She blushed.

"No! Not like that! Dont even bother think about that! At least I am not the one who gets hugged everytime!" Ava stated.

"Hey! Its not my fault someone is clingy. Besides, you also hug me and your hugs can suffocate someone!" I reasoned.

"Shut up! And my hugs are the best!"

"Yea, yea. Sure. Lets just get on with it. You go first." I said. She leads Pierce and after that it was Asch. When it was Asch's turn, I heard a scream and guessed that she probably saw the 'thing'.

Now it is mine and Leif's turn. I told Leif to take off his clothes and go in the water. He obeyed and I looked at the door. I heard the water splash so I told him to wash his body and hair with the soap. I heard him saying no. I turned around and see him sitting down.

"Ok. What do you want?" I asked.

"How about you get in here too?" He said. I turned red at his words.

"N-no!" I screamed.

"Why so shy, princess~?" He cooed.

"I am not shy! Now just wash your body and careful not to let the soap get into your eye." I instructed. I put some duckies in so he will just do as I say and luckily he did. We were in there for so long because he keep playing with the duckies that Ava had to remind me to stop wasting the waters. We eventually got it done.

Now its was my turn. I just took a shower in my room and wear comfortable clothes. I took a (F/c) oversized shirt with a pair of black leggings.

I walk out of my room and see Noi and Rhys talking about the bath. Ava shot me a look, sending for help.

"Nope. Your problem and you gotta deal with that. I am going back to sleep." I whispered-shouted to her. She just glared at me and I put my tongue out. I go back to my room and lay on my bed. I feel someone is next to me so I look to my side and see Leif, laying next to me. I jumped up and fell of my bed. He just laughed.

"What are you doing in here!" I shouted.

"I just want to see my princess." He flirted.

"Well, now you see her and can you get out. Im trying to sleep." I said, going back to bed.

"Aww...but I want to stay a little longer." He said.

"Get out. I need to sleep." I stated, closing my eyes. Then I feel two hands hugging me. I turn around and see Leif hugging me.

"Leif. Let go." I said, trying to pry him off. The more I struggle, the tighter he hugs me.

"Shh...I just want a hug from my princess. Now you can sleep." He said. I just sigh in defeat and close my eyes. I fell asleep fast.

Both me and Leif sleep together that night.

Little did I know, Ava saw us cuddling and took a picture.

To be continued~~