The Beginning

Prologue

             Clyde's P.O.V

'Listen up clyde' inspector Norwan said to me. 'I have had your black ass a couple of times so now you have to help me'...

'Look I already stopped committing crimes okay? so sorry no can't do I replied in annoyance.

'you know what?' he asked

'what' I retorted

'let's meet up at dunkin donuts for lunch' he said

'but I......' 'beep....beep' came the sound of my phone. 'son of a bitch hung up on me'

chapter 1

Clyde was a black american born in manhattan he attended the beacon hills high school....he was actually a square in high school which means that he wasn't a bright student so he actually dropped out of school and joined a gang called the 'bluebloods' and they weren't a succesful lot either he eventually got kicked out of the gang that's where the CIA agent Norwan picked him up gave him some drills and trainning which made him the mastermind criminal that he is today. So Norwan introduced him to other people of his own gang which included jerky the second in command after norwan and some other goons he used them especially clyde to do his dirty works for example he murdered leonard georginton the ex-mayor of Alabama the stealing of the 'Kohinoor' the priceless diamond jewel worth over millions of dollars the murder of Cadwell douche the prime minister at that time of the united states which he was charged to court and sentenced to death but due to Norwan's influence he was then given a 10 year sentence and a fine of $35000 and other crimes to his credits......The next few minutes Clyde was contemplating on going to the lunch or not then he remembered the promise he made to Norwan the day he picked him up from the streets... It was a sunny afternoon clyde and the gang had just finished robbing mr blum who owned a store downtown in manhattan before the operation clyde was promised 25% of whatever they made so he was put on watch as the driver. The operation was successful but the gang leader as always didn't keep to his promise I guess clyde got frustrated he attacked the leader without even thinking and the two started scruffling the leader punched clyde on his face which knocked him out completely...when clyde started gaining consciousness he saw one of the goons watching him.

'the nigga woke up boss' he said as he looked over to the other gang members

'good get him on his feet' replied the leader 'w..ww..ha.at yyy...oo.uu finna do tt...o me' clyde said weakly

'oh nothing unusual this what happens to any motherfucker who dares to mess around with me...the bottom line is i don't fuck with you no more clyde.....you know what to do boys' the leader said signalling to them as soon as they heard this they picked up their guns and all of them aimed at clyde's chest.

'we gotta do this as a team so we shoot on three 1....2....3 clyde waiting to die opened his eyes and checked his body there were no holes no blood and all he could see was smoke he tried not to inhale it and he blacked out again.

Next thing he saw when he woke up was that he found himself in the hospital he tried to get up but couldn't cause of the pain he felt.

'I wouldn't do that if i were you....besides you don't look too good'

'who are you?' clyde asks

'I am inspector Norwan of the CIA and i'm here to help he replied.

'Am i in trouble?....where are the rest of them? clyde asks again.