Chapter 10:

Zayn's P.O.V-

I got a gift from JJ. It was very lovely of her. I opened it and it was a picture of Mixtli. She looked so beautiful in the picture.

I actually did have a gift for the girls. It was a drawing for them.

I hope they liked it. I spent all day, everyday working on the drawing.

It was a picture of JJ holding a flower. The other picture was of Mixtli singing. It took me a while to get these done so I really hope they enjoy it.

I went downstairs to get hands them the gift. Breath Zayn breath.

When I went downstairs to give the gift to the girls they were inside.

Well, this is just great. I wanted to give otnto them when the boys weren't around.

It was to embarrassing for me.

I went to the living room and saw JJ waiting. I can tell she was impatient. I smiled and gave her the present. I didn't give Mixtli her gift just yet.

JJ opened the bag and saw the picture.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS SO COOL! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU ZAYN!" she screamed while running towards me for a big hug.

"Hahah, your welcome." I said.

Mixtli's P.O.V-

Zayn came down with a gift. He gave it to JJ for her to open it. I can tell he was nervous.

JJ opened it and started to scream. She ran to Zayn and have him a big hug.

Awww they looked so cute. I smiled at them both. JJ showed me the picture.

It was a drawing. Wow this is really good.

The rest of the boys wanted to see the picture.

"Wow Zayn, this is really cool." said Niall.

"Haha and I thought you were doing 'something else' in your room." Louis daid while winking.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Zayn said with a face.

I was trying not to laugh so I asked where the loo was at.

"There is only one, which is upstairs next to Zayn's room." Liam said while pointing to the stairs.

I got up and went to the loo. Why did it have to be next to Zayn's room.

I finally made it to the loo.

I heard footsteps going up the stairs. I didn't care who it was, I just need to pee.

After I finished, I did the usual and got out of the bathroom.

I looked around the hall and saw that Zayn was in his room. I knocked on the door to ask if I could come in.

He made a hand moment that told me to come in.

His room was nice. I liked the fact that it was clean.

I wanted to talk to Zayn but i disn't know what to say.

"Um Mixtli?" he said.

"I have something for you." he added.

I looked at him when he gave me a blue bag. I opened it and saw a beautiful frame. There was a picture on it.

I looked at the picture and saw that it was a drawing of me.

"Wow, this is really beautiful." I said.

I was looking at the picture when I heard a whisper.

"Just like you." was what I heard.

"Did you say something?" I asked.

"What? No, I thought you said something." he said.

Was I losing it? Nevermind.

I went up to Zayn and gave him a hug. it felt awkward at first.

"Thank you." is what I whispered intp his ear.

I left the room and headed downstairs. Man, he smelled really good.