Attitude Problem

Genre: Smut, very much NSFW

Warnings: use of the nickname "Miss", hair pulling, choking, heavy degradation, hollow strap, some sweet aftercare

1k words

this shit gets real kinky lol and if you don't know what a hollow strap is, it's exactly what it sounds like. it's basically just a strap-on that you put on ppl who already have a dick lmao.

One haircut. That was all it took for Y/N's perfect angel subby of a boyfriend to do a complete 180. Spencer got an undercut and was suddenly a whole new bitch. And she was glad that he had gained a lot more confidence. What she wasn't so fond of, however, was the sudden attitude problem he had. Spencer's always been a little sassy but he's never gone so far out of his way to break her rules and push her buttons before.

It's no secret Y/N has a bit of a jealousy issue. Hell, the whole damn team knows it. So, when Spencer spent most of the day flirting with one of the new interns in the office, it quickly became an issue. She only got up from her desk to get more coffee or to print out copies but other than that her eyes were glued to her paperwork while jealousy coursed through her veins. The girls even asked her if she wanted to go get lunch at one point and when she declined they asked if everything was ok. However, once they caught the look in her eyes, the question was no longer necessary and, of course, they had an idea of what exactly the problem was.

Every so often Spencer would look back at Y/N to make sure she was looking at him. Eventually, she just started to ignore it. She passed by Spencer's desk, where he sat with his arms crossed over his chest and the smuggest smirk. Y/N knew that look. She knew just exactly how much Spencer was loving his punishments. He was satisfied with how he riled her up. Little did he know, she was one step ahead of him, already having the perfect way to bring her good boy back.

Y/N practically dragged Spencer by the arm out of the bullpen at the end of the day. And now, he was even more satisfied with himself knowing just how much he had pissed her off. He couldn't wait to get home and get his punishment, that was more like a reward these days. He was hoping for spankings or even edging.

As soon as the door to their apartment closed, Spencer was back to his shenanigans, "Can I have the strap, Miss? You know, since I've been such a good boy."

Y/N grabbed him by the collar on his shirt and laughed darkly in his face, "Please, you're nothing but a filthy brat. And brats get punishments."

"Can't wait, Miss."

"I suggest you shut your mouth before I do it for you."

She sat down on their bed, leaving her standing before her, "Strip. And make it quick."

This was the one order he had obeyed all day and once he was done she threw him down onto the bed and stripped down too. She moved to dig through one of the drawers in their closet and pulled out a hollow strap and purple rope (aka Spencer's least favorite punishment.), "If you want a strap so fucking bad, then a strap you'll get."

As soon as his eyes landed on the toy he broke out into an angry pout, "That's not what I meant!"

"It's cute that you think I give a fuck.", of course, she was bluffing. She would never do anything without checking in with him. She tied his wrists together towards the end of his torso, just far enough where he wouldn't be able to touch her from her position on top of him, and set up the strap, "Color?"

"Green."

She smiled at him but he could still see the fire burning behind her eyes. She sunk down onto his covered cock and he immediately starting whining from the lack of friction, "Mm, feels so good, baby. Too bad you were such a filthy slut today."

"I'm sorry, Miss! Please! I promise I'll be good for you!", he whispered little pleas and apologies like his life depended on it. But Y/N just ignored him, yanking on his hair and connecting him to her breasts just to shut him up. She bounced on top of him with a steady rhythm harshly pushing him back down so that she could circle her clit, "Get the fuck out of my way, stupid brat.", she partially moaned.

"I'm so sorry, miss! Please let me touch you! Please, please, please!"

"Shut the fuck up!", she growled her frustrations oddly growing more as she approached her high. She gripped his neck, pushing only on the sides so that he could still breathe, and used that leverage to grind down on his cock. Her own climax caught her by surprise, her words coming out broken, "Love your fucking hair–shit! Hate your stupid fucking attitude problem–God damn it!"

She moved her hands to untie her wrists as she caught her breath, connecting their lips softly, "I'll be right back, ok? And you can take the strap off now."

Y/N stepped into their bathroom to clean herself up and get some lotion for the marks on Spencer's wrists. She sat back down on the edge of the bed next to a glazy eyed Spencer, "I'm gonna take care of you now, baby. It's ok.", she stroked his cheek and place a peck on his nose, making his face scrunch up into a little smile. Y/N began to massage the lotion into his wrists, placing soft kisses onto his hands before getting them both cozy pajamas and tucking them under the blankets. She pulled his extra close so that his head laid comfortably on her chest, "You know I'm not really mad at you, right, baby?"

"I know. I'm sorry for being such a brat. Promise I'll be good for you."

"Good. I missed my sweet boy.", but Y/N knew that he would still be a brat from time to time. He just loved his punishments, and she was more than happy to deliver and teach him a lesson.