chapter 1

Thoughts *

No ones p.o.v

It was a normal day in class 1A by that I mean Sero was hanging on to the roof of the classroom. Uraraka was planing on how she would tell Izuku she liked him. Todoroki was thinking that if he were a pokémon would he be an ice type or a fire type while eating cold soba. It was crazy in there that's when Mr. Aizawa yelled "shut up or I will throw you out the window" everyone shut up because they knew he wasn't joking he will do it.

Deku's p.o.v

Inside the classroom was loud and crazy while I was writing in a death note that Kyoya gave me but I was just writing some small time guys but I would only write in it once a year for all the deaths not to look sus. I was also being smart by making it look like one of my Qurik notebooks even though in my hero/villian notebooks have ways to kill then I  won't do it unless I want to. I was soon snaped out of my thoughts when Mr. Aizawa yelled "shut up or I'll throw you out the window" the classroom soon went quiet because everyone knows it's true he will do it.

A/N: Uraraka will be a bitch srry for people who like her but I don't so ya

Back to deku's p.o.v

So after Mr. Aizawa said that he started teaching I was hella bored so I decited to fuck around with kacchan a bit.

That's all for today ya'll I'llpost when I can so ya