Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire part 3

I went to the grand hall, and sat at the gryffindor table with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. What took you so long said Ron. I-i had to do stuff. I said.

We all finished our breakfast. We a went to our classes.

After a long time. We finished all our classes. We all went to the grand hall, to see who would be in the triwizard tournament.

Sit down please. Now's the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection. Dumbledore says while turning the fire down. Dumbledore walks to the triwizard cup. The fire turned red then back to blue. Dumbledore got the first note with the name. Preserve set champion is Viktor krum. Said Dumbledore. Everyone started clapping. Dumbledore got another note. The champion of beuxbatons is fleur de la cour. Said Dumbledore. We all clapped. Dumbledore got the last note. The Hogwarts champion is Cedric Diggory. Dumbledore said. We all clapped once again.  That's it we now have our 3 champions. But in the end only one will go down in history.  Only one will hoist, this chalice of champions this vessel of victory. The triwizard cup. Said Dumbledore. We all saw the cup, and we all gasped of surprised. All the teachers looked at the cup, and saw the fire turned red again. Dumbledore got close to the cup, and another pice of paper appeared. Dumbledore got the piece of paper. Harry Potter he said in a low voice. Then when he realised it said Harry Potter he screamed. Harry potter............Harry Potter!!!!. Dumbledore said. Go on harry, said hermione. Harry got up, and walked to dumbledore to get the note. I saw Ron was mad. Everyone started murmuring about harry. He's a cheat someone said. I got up and said.  Just shut up!!!!. I sat back down.

Harry went to a room, with the other champions.
We all went back to our dorms.
When I entered the common room, I went straight to the girls dorm room.
I heard Draco talking to Pansy and Blaise. We should believe her, she's telling the truth. He said. Well you only believe her because you like her, said pansy. No! That's not the reason I believe her. Ok it's true I love her but I also believe her, because she is telling the truth. He said. Yeah right, why would she help her brother. He's in the triwizard tournament, how will she help him. Pansy said. Pansy we are not talking about that, right now. Blaise said. We should apologize, said Draco. Don't you miss being friends with her. Draco said. Yes, I do bu----pansy says, but gets Interupted by Draco.
No buts pansy, you need to go apologize to her, if you still wanna be friends with her. And you gotta believe her. Draco said. Fine I'll go tell her. Pansy said. Pansy walks up the stairs to get to the girls dorm room. Pansy knocks on the door, then comes in without me saying come in. I look at her as she walks up to me. Hey, she said. Hey.. I said back. Here um listen, I'm so sorry, I didn't believe you. And I do believe you. Not only because I wanna be friends with you. I mean I do, but that's not the reason why i believe you. I actually do believe you. Just that I was shocked. And I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Pansy said . I hugged pansy, and said. That's all I needed to hear. I said. So we're friends again she said. Yeah we're friends again. I hear running up to stairs. And I see Draco. Draco finally gets in the girls dorm room. And hugs me. And do you still love me, Draco says. How can I ever stop loving a boy who is very cute. And is really annoying to get me back. I said. He kisses me. I kiss him back.

We all go to sleep. The next day.

We all go to breakfast, while Harry goes with the other champions to meet Rita Skeeter.

I'll be right back I tell Draco, Blaise, and Pansy. I go to the gryffindor table. Hey guys, I'm going to sit in the Slytherin table. I said. Oh, you are friends with Pansy, Blaise and Draco again, says Hermione. Yeah I'm friends with them again I said. Brilliant!! Said Ron. Ok, we'll see you later I guess, bye. I said. Bye Hermione and Ron said.

I went back to the Slytherin table, and sat next to Draco. A little while passed. We all finished eating. We left the Grand hall. Then I Harry comes. Oh, hey Harry. Hey, izzy you mind coming with me. Em no I don't mi---- he pulls me. Oh um ok. I guess I'll see you guys later, I said To Draco, Blaise and Pansy. Bye!! They all said.