Twenty sevennn🔗.

OᗰᑎIᔕᑕIᗴᑎT

"Thea go yo man," Mila mumbled, causin' Zemora to look up and see Kasim walkin' towards them.

They haven't talked much or seen each other outside of work and school and that was unusual for them.

"But where yours at thoe?" Mora wondered. If one skipped they all skipped. She just charged it to him still bein' upset over what he thought had happened, neither of them knowin' the real reason except Sim.

"Wassup yal," He hugged them both, but Mila didn't hug back. "Can I talk to you right quick?" He asked her and she shrugged. They had a sub so they just walked out of class.

"I'm sorry bout the otha night," He came right out and said. "I commented on somn I knew nothin about and that's my fault, I known you long enough to kno you would neva pull no shit like that, that was my past shit jumpin up on me so yea I'm sorry fa that, you my sis, and I love yo uglass a li bit, ion want no smoke." He joked while nudgin' her.

"Ain't kno a damn thang about what happened in that sto but I can understand, you wanna protect him from what chu went through and allat but I'm nun like them hoes you messed wit, he kno that and I kno that, but you just kno that you can take up fa yo cousin without comin at me crazy, you my brotha and Mora man yea but we can still go thea," She warned him and he nodded with a chuckle. "I love yo lima bean headass too," she pushed him back and they shared a hug, that this time, she returned.

"Hey Sim?" She asked when they broke apart. "He okay?" She looked down at her shoes before lookin' up again.

"Nah, he not." He shook his head and she sighed.

They entered the classroom again and saw Zemora already sleep. "Z," he shook her, knowin' it took her a minute to fall into a deep deep sleep unless she was dead tired. "What?" She opened one eye to see him all in her face.

"I miss you," He smirked, pressin' a kiss to her face afterwards. "You do," she asked more than stated and he nodded. Once she sat up and stretched, she faced him again.

"Of course you do," she tried to joke. "I miss you too," she hit him in his shoulder. "Don't be short wit me no more, mad or not ion care." She told him and he nodded. He was the one that kept her most grounded so she didn't like when they were like this. Then again they usually resolved problems in a matter of hours.

"I gotchu and I apologize fa thinkin you was wrong fa helpin them out like you always do, I understand yal do that fa each otha and I like knowin you gone always have somebody to take up fa you, even against me." He said and she was glad he got it because it wasn't goin' to change anytime soon.

"And we got chu too, always, but me the most." She grinned and he just laughed. "You betta." He pulled her desk closer to his, givin' her a real kiss on the lips.

"Hey hey none of that in here," The sub announced makin' them laugh and pull away. "Yes ma'am."

The school day went by fast, they even stayed on campus for lunch today because Amari wasn't there. But as soon as they pulled up to the house, there he was, standin' by the door. Mila couldn't hop out of the car fast enough.

"Come hea," He looked at her pout and pulled her into his chest. He just knew she was confused because she literally had not done a thing wrong, other than tryin' to make him upset by laughin' at dude from the store.

"No cuz ian even do nothin, you won't even talk to me," her voice cracked. Mora wanted to go hug her best friend because she hated it when she would cry, but she looked at Sim. She knew that they needed to handle some things by themselves so she let them be and they went in the house to give them privacy.