Chapter 1

Your POV

My alarm clock goes off as I roll over and turn it off and get out of bed a head to the bathroom to take a quick shower before I go to school. I turn on the hot water and step in letting the hot water hitting my body to give me some type of a wake up call. After 15 minutes I step out and dry off and put on my school uniform and head down stairs as my mom is cooking breakfast for the two of us as ever.

Y/n:good morning mom

M/n:good morning sweetie how did you sleep.

Y/n:good I guess what's for breakfast today.

M/n:eggs,bacon,and some sausage links

Y/n:umm it smells good.

I take my seat at the table as she fixes my plate and serves me.

Y/n:thank you mom

I take bit out of the sausage link and it melts in my mouth.

Y/n:it so good

M/n:thank you.

I start to dig in and eat everything on my plate.

Y/n:buy the way mom I will be home late tonight I got practice after school today.

M/n:alright I put your dinner in the refrigerator you just have to warm it up in the microwave.

After I finish the food on my plate I put my plate in the sink and Grab my stuff and heads to school. I put on my headphones and start to play some music. We live in world full of superheroes from the avengers to the justice league it nice to know that their is people watching over us at night.

I arrive at school to see my friends waiting for me.

Y/n:hey gwen

Gwen:hey Y/n you ready

Y/n:yeah

The both of us walks into the building and into class. Me and her have been friends ever since when were kids.

Gwen:so what are you doing today after school.

Y/n:I got basketball practice and then I'm going home how about you.

Gwen:I got band rehearsal for an upcoming gig.

Y/n:cool I guess when is your next show.

Gwen:next month on the 8th

Y/n:okay I try to make it.

Gwen:so do you like anyone you know.

Y/n:actually I do you may think it silly but have a crush on spider Gwen.

Gwen:really

Y/n:yeah I just find her amazing in all types of way.

She turns away and unbounded to me a small little blush comes on her face as The teacher comes in and class starts halting any further explanation of mines

Timeskip still your POV

It was the end of day as me and Gwen were going are separate ways.