kirishima x reader

it was summer and for some odd reason it was snowing. You were stuck at your boyfriend kirishima's house. ~flash back~ *starting to snow* Y/N: aww man it is snowing?!?!?! kirishima: aww it is ok pebble you can stay with me. Y/N: oh it is ok- *you have been pulled in to kiri's house* Y/N: 0-0... -w- kiri:ok i am going to get a movie on..CRAP Y/N: what is it kiri? Kiri: my cousins are coming over today and are asking to see you cause they are just going to tease me. Y/N: I- I can go home if you like kiri: NO stay plsssssss Y/N: ok ok ~end of flashback~

so here you are now you are sitting on his bed and he was cleaning you told him you can help but he ofc said no cause well you are his love but you keep on asking him and he still was saying no. Y/N's mind: IM SOOOO BORED!!!! * you see his hoodie* PAYBACK FOR NOT LETTING ME HELP MU HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!

You put on the hoodie and asked kiri for a snack (not like that lol) he said yes and once he saw you he took tons of pics and when i mean tons i mean TONS OF PICS he was a blushing mess. Soon his family was there( Michaela Laws just posted a vid YESSS i am so happy cause she is a cool voice actor oh sorry back to the story) you had fun with the kids and kiri let you keep his hoodie and let his family see you in it. You had tons of fun and his family liked you and they asked to see you again.

this is the hoodie

~the end~