11

The whole city was in chaos. Everyone was running here and there and the guardians along with the havens were shooting anyone they could see.

On the other hand, some of them were attacking the base of SKSA to get Taeil back.

[Chaos Chaos]

While running, Yuta came across Minho, at first he was about to shoot him, but when he recognised the boy, he stopped. "Hyung..." Minho said and tried to get closer but Yuta took a step backwards. "Please, get out of my way." Yuta said and tried to go past but Minho didn't let him. "Listen to me." Minho said but Yuta just wanted to go away. He didn't want to hurt Minho.

"Minho why are you making me hurt you? I don't want to hurt any of you! But what you did was unforgivable. Please, get out of my way." Yuta said but Minho held his gun from the other end and pointed it at his chest. "Then shoot me. At least it will be better than to be living in guilt!" Minho said. Yuta's eyes sparkled with tears.

He shook his head and stepped backwards. "I can't!"

"Shoot me!"

"Minho!"

"Hyung! You're being biased now!"

Yuta had no choice, but to point that gun at him. Minho closed his eyes, waiting for the pain to come. Yuta pulled the trigger and the world slowed down for a few seconds.

Minho didn't feel any pain at all. He opened his eyes to see Chan standing in front of him. Yuta gasped and ran away from there, feeling too guilty to even face them.

"C-Chan?" Minho said and Chan fell in his arms. They both fell on their knees. Minho's tears started streaming down his cheeks. This couldn't be happening. This isn't true.

"M-Minho-" Chan tried to say but coughed. "Chan no-" Minho tried to say something but no words came out. He started sobbing. "Don't leave me." He kept repeating. Chan flashed a pained smile. "I'm always with you." Chan said and closed his eyes.

"Chan!" Minho shook him while crying. But Chan didn't move. Out of nowhere, Momo came running towards them. She gasped at the sight. "Minho, we need to leave." Momo said and tried to make Minho stand up. Surprisingly, Minho didn't resist. He was in too much shock to do anything.

So he just let momo drag him wherever she was taking him to. Turns out, she took him to Euphoria II. Inside, there were a lot of people. Like, at least a thousand people. She took him in and Changbin closed the door. Momo made him sit somewhere near and the Interstellar members surrounded him. The ship started flying, heading to the wormhole.

Minho couldn't utter a single word. He wasn't even able to process what happened. It was like he was in a trance. It hurt all of them to see Minho like this, he was like a younger brother to all of them. Everything just came crashing down just as it started to get better.

Mina sat beside him and took his hand. She rubbed circles on it, but Minho didn't respond to the stimuli. Jaebum kneeled in front of him and put a hand on his shoulders. He gave him a light shake. "Minho?"

But he didn't respond. He just sat there, staring off into blank space. "Momo what happened?" Jinyoung asked and Momo's eyes teared up. "Chan he....." She breathed out, which was enough for everyone to understand what it meant. Momo let out a shaky breath and looked away, unable to look at Minho any longer.

Minho let out a sob. He hid his face in hands and continued sobbing. Mina hugged him and rubbed his back, none of them saying a word because they didn't want Minho to be even more hurt. So they just stood there, hearing his sobs and trying to hold their tears.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Yuta made sure that no one was around and approached Chan. He checked his pulse, it was weak, but Chan was still alive. He lifted him up and carried him to their spaceship.