How you met

Scott McCall:
You were best friends with stiles and Scott sense middle school and when stiles had the brilliant idea to go out in the middle of the woods looking for a half body that he herd on his dads radio things will change forever but of course you already knew all about supernatural but know it was expanding to the whole town.

Stiles Stilinski:
Your brother Derek was being super over protective after he found Lara in the woods. He was keeping you at the house most days but you snuck out when you herd some noises outside,your brother had just left so you went outside. You found two boys digging in the spot where your sister is barried.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING " you screen at the two boys.
They turn around and see you,you see there both around your age and you took a likening to the nerdy one right away.

Derek Hale:
You were at the party that your sister dragged you to and made you a third wheel between her and this new boy. He left running out of the party and you followed your twin out.
A very handsome man came up to you and your sister when the boy drove away.
"Hi I'm Derek Hale,one of Scott's friends"
You blushed and he winked at you.

Theo Raeken:
You were with you pack standing around your brothers keep and talking.
"Oh great mr.Theos here"
My brother said very enthusiastic about the boy. I guess sarcasm runs in the family. I look up to we're my brother was looking and see a very handsome boy get out of a blue truck. You were not there at senior sign so you did not meet him when the rest of the pack did.

Liam Dunbar:
You were watching your best friend Hayden play soccer and she kept looking over at a really cute looking boy who was practicing lacrosse. Once they were finished one upping each other Hayden starting walking over to me and the boy was following behind. He said some stuff to Hayden as she walked. Once she got to me he stopped and started staring at me.

Parrish:
You were going with stiles and Liam to the station. We had went in to see sharif Stilinski and he called a deputy named Parrish into his office with us. He was very handsome and he looked at me blushing.I looked away a small blush apparent on my face. Stiles and Liam sent me a look and I rolled my eyes.

Issac Lahey:
You saw thing boy at school that you remember having in your English class but he looked different. He had an all black outfit on and a leather jacket. He and a blonde girl walked past you and he gave you a wink as he walked passed.