~detention~

Harry was running to potions, while he was cursing Ron for not waking him up.

Harry bursted into the classroom, panting.

'Potter, you're to late, 10 points from Gryffindor! Now sit down next to Malfoy.'

Harry sat down next to his nemesis. God he hated working with Malfoy. The only thing that that idiot says is that Harry is doing everything wrong.

'Pottah, you idiot! You're doing it wrong! Here let me do it.' said Malfoy irritated.

Malfoy took the spoon from Harry. While he did that, there hands touched for a second. Harry didn't know why, but somehow he liked it.

Harry's mind began to wander. Did he like the touch ? No, he hated Dra-Malfoy. Malfoy is a stupid, snobbish, arrogant, sexy- NO NO, NOT SEXY. He shook his head. He hated Malfoy, Yeah, he hated him.

'POTTAH!' Malfoy screamed in Harry's ear. 'What?' Harry asked. 'I said you needed to put the next ingredient into the potion, you prat.' Malfoy scolded at Harry.

Harry gave Malfoy a sour look and put the next ingredient in the potion.

'Wait, NO, THATS THE WRONG ONE.' Malfoy shrieked.

A loud bang filled the room. When the smoke was gone, everyone could see Draco and Harry rolling on the floor...fighting...again.

Snape rushes towards them and pulled them up by their ears.

'WILL THIS FIGHTING EVER STOP ?! DETENTION, TONIGHT AFTER DINNER !' Snape let go of their ears. ' class is dismissed.'

Snape stood with Minerva and Dumbledore in Dumbledore's office.

'They won't stop fighting, no matter how much detentions they get.' Severus said. Minerva added:' Yes, if we don't do anything, then our ship will never sail !' Dumbledore grinned, looking over his semicircular glasses. ' I have a plan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

That Evening Harry walked over to detention. He was not looking forward to it.

He walked to a chair. Malfoy was already there. Stupid brat.

Snape came in. 'Alright, Potter, Malfoy, you will have a different-' he had to smirk'- detention tonight. Now if you both will stand up.' they got up a little confused. Snape continued: ' you're not going to like it, but this is your punishment for the time being.' Snape waved his wand and then there was a ring around the boys' wrists that held their wrists together.

'Oh fuck no!' was all Harry said. Snape had an evil grin on his face. Their ship had to sail.

'So, you will have to stay like this for 24 hours. You will sleep in Malfoy's room.'

'Sir, you can't do this!' Malfoy said with a scared face.

'Oh sure I can, mr Malfoy. Now, goodnight.'

Malfoy walked away, furious, dragging Harry with him.

'Ey, slow down!' Harry said, but of course Draco won't listen.

Snape was talking to McGonnagal and Dumbledore again that evening.

'Oh I would love to see their faces. I hope they will kiss soon.' Minerva said. Dumbledore and Snape had to laugh at her voice.

'Malfoy! Umpf-' Malfoy suddenly stopped walking when they reached his room and Harry bumped into him.

'Shut up scarhead.'

They walked inside. The room was big. The room had a dubble bed at the right, right in front of them a large desk, with a closet next to it, on the left was a door, probably leading to the bathroom, and a large soft carpet in the middle. Harry's trunk was also there, Dumbledore ? This room was amazing! But than a tought came into Harry's mind.