The rescue

Finally after what felt like hours (but could have been minutes) had the pirates gone to sleep and they could continue with the plan.

They flew or in Milori's case walked to the table and with a little bit of help from one of Rosetta's vines he could climb up and onto the table.

Milori didn't waste a second running to the lantern and in there she slept peacefully, his beloved Clarion, he sat down on his knees and knocked carefully on the glass.

Clarion opened her eyes and frost how he missed those eyes.

When she came to it she asked "Milori?" Carefully. He nodded back "yes it's me and we are here to rescue you, just hold on" then Clarion looked behind him and saw that tinkerbell, her friends and Zarina were there.

Milori stood up and turned to the girls "help me get this open" they nodded and pulled their hardest and BAM!

The lock came undone but some of them got thrown away either to the ground or further down the table.

"Girls are you all okay?" Asked Clarion worried.

"Yeah we're fine" all of them answered and flew back to the table.

"Come on we have to get out of here" said Zarina, everyone nodded and just as they were about to leave a voice was heard behind them.

"Oh ho ho no no you will not escape" said Hook.

The fairies gasped as the pirates came out of nowhere and Sharky, Mr.Smee and Bones grabbed Fawn, Silvermist, Iridessa, Rosetta, Vidia and Tinkerbell and put them in bags.

"Haha good job mates" said Hook and with that they all drew their swords.

"I'll take care of Hook" said Zarina, Milori and Clarion nodded and went to help the others.

(I just want to apologize on beforehand because I am really bad at fight scenes)

Zarina raised her sword and attacked Hook but he easily blocked and even though Zarina was smaller and more agile Hook still was a difficult enemy.

At the same time Clarion used vines to bind Smee and release Rosetta and Irisessa and Milori froze Bone's feet while he called on Snowstorm who knocked the sword out of the pirate's hand and got the bag with Tinkerbell and Vidia.

When he turned around to take care of Sharky he saw that Clarion had already bind him with her vines and saved Fawn and Silvermist.

She smiled at him and he smirked back knowing she could take care of herself.

Even if they now had the advantage of being many more the fight was far from over and so with a last smirk towards each other they continued to fight.

Meanwhile Hook and Zarina are swinging their swords at one another and suddenly Hook got an opening and pushed her so she landed on the table and her sword.

Zarina looked up scared when Hook raised his sword to strike her down but then one of the Queen's vines knocked him to the ground and she flew to Zarina to help her up.

"Zarina are you alright?" Asked queen Clarion "yes your highness thank you" answered Zarina grateful. They smiled at each other when a hand reached out to take Clarion but Milori saw hook and flew the fastest he could (on snowstorm of course).

He jumped off and pushed her away which resulted in him getting taken and while he did all of this time seemed to move in slow motion and he screamed "CLARION!".

Clarion turned around just in time to se Milori get taken and screamed back "MILORI!".

Milori tried to break loose but the pirate's grip was to tight.

"Stop, give up or the fairy dies!" Yelled Hook, all fighting ended and the fairies looked worriedly at their lord.

"Wait!" Yelled a voice and everyone looked at Clarion "wait, don't hurt him or any of the fairies" "and why wouldn't I do that? What do you have that I don't?" Hook asked back.

Clarion stood her ground and said "if you let them all go now and unharmed then..then..then I will lead you to the pixie dust fountain".

This made everyone gasp and Milori struggled even more "no Clarion don't do it" "shut it fairy, I am thinking hmm" said Hook.

"Okay I will let them all go but if you lead us to a trap then.." Hook didn't get to finish his sentence before Clarion responded "agreed" Hook smirked and released all the fairies as promised and Clarion let all the trapped pirates go.

Just as she was about to with the pirates Milori stopped her "Clarion you can't go with them, if they get their hands on the pixie dust then they will terrorize all of never land and beyond".

Clarion sighed "I know Milori but I have to go there and it will be much faster to go with them" she leaned in closer to his ear and whispered something.

Whatever she said got Milori to lower his head and then nod. Then they looked into each other's eyes one last time before she joined the pirates and all Milori did was watch as they disappeared among the trees.

Hello everyone thank you for reading this story and I hope you liked the chapter. I just want to apologize if the grammar or the sentences are weird but I write these from 9.pm to 1.am and then it is just one chapter, so if it is weird you know why but also it takes such a long time because I am not a native speaker of English so I think you understand. Anyway thank you all so much for reading and I will se you next time byeee.