Chapter 1: Husband??

Just an FYI, I decided to remake the scene where Addison comes to Seattle at the end of season one. Also, thank you for being interested in my story! Anyways, along with the story...

Meredith's POV

"And, you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband," said the redhead who just revealed shocking news.

"Hu- husband?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, you filthy mistress. My husband ran off to Seattle to start a new life, while he left me all alone in New York. Did he tell you that he is married?"

"I- I gotta go," I ran off into the rainy hospital parking lot. I looked behind me, only to find that Derek was chasing after me.

"Meredith, please. Let me explain, this is not what it looks like!"

This is not what it looks like?! What the hell! My idiot boss, who happens to be my idiotic boyfriend, who happens to be married, just told me this is not what it looks like?!

"Meredith, look at me," he said reassuringly. I looked in his beautiful ocean eyes, which seemed to calm me in this stressful situation. "Meredith, I left New York because Addison cheated on me with my best friend. Please understand. I love you, please don't leave."

I just stared into his eyes that started watering. I still couldn't believe he never told me that he was married, but I felt bad for him in a way. "I- Derek, I really like being with you and you are wonderful, but I- I just can't do this right now. I'm sorry, I have to go home and just stay away from you for awhile," I said as tears started filling my eyes. I didn't know why I wanted to leave so bad, but a part of me still felt betrayed that he never told me about Addison.

I turned around and ran to my car. I backed out of the small parking space and started driving towards the parking lot exit. I could see Derek still standing in the same spot he was in a few minutes ago with tears streaming down his face. His clothes started getting wet from the rain, but I took off and didn't look back again.

Derek's POV

I watched as Meredith left the parking lot. I couldn't believe she just left like that. I told her why I left New York, but she still decided to leave. I was feeling all sorts of emotions. I was pissed at Addison, sad because Meredith left me, and most of all, confused as in why Addison was here.

I walked back into the hospital to see that Addison just saw the whole scene between Meredith and I.

"Well well well, it looks like your little tramp decided to leave you," Addison said as she looked at me up and down.

"What the hell are you doing here Addison? And for the record, Meredith is anything but a little tramp and a filthy mistress. She has made me so happy during the past few months. I don't think I've ever been this happy with another woman, and then you show up and drive her away from me," I said with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't even look at Addison right now. I was so furious at her, I wanted to punch her in the face.

"Relax Derek, I came to Seattle for a case Richard wanted me on."

"RELAX?!" I shouted. "You want me to relax? After you just made my girlfriend break up with me? Why in God's name would you do that? If you are here to work on a case, then just DO THAT! You had NO right telling Meredith about what happened. NO RIGHT!"

"It's not like you would have told her, someone had to."

I was in so much disbelief when Addison said all the things she just said. I wish that little bitch just went back to New York and never came back.

"I'm leaving. I'm going home and I hope to never see you again," I said angrily as I grabbed my bag and walked into the parking lot. I got into my car and started driving back to my trailer.