Chapter 8

Cherrie's POV

Lying down in bed, not caring about anything is bliss. Dreading myself to go to school isn't.

As I slowly get to school, not caring about my attendance, I thought of all the things Trent had done to me. Why me? I'm not even pretty! I curse my big breasts. My butt is average. I am determined this time to kick him where the sun doesn't shine if he tries to do something to me.

I finally arrived in school, 30 minutes late.

"You're late! I did not expect this of you Miss Cherrie. I'm disappointed," Mr. Kropsky said.

Me too. I'm disappointed in myself.

"Sorry, sir. It'll never happen again," I replied.

He tsked and told me to go back to my seat.

First through fourth period went by quickly. Boring as always. I did not see Trent anywhere which is a good sign.

------------------------------

Lunch time's here again. -sigh-

"Hey, Lory and Chad, " I said dreadfully.

"Hey, Cherrie. What's the haps? WHOA! You do not look good. What's wrong?" Lory exclaimed.

"Nothing. I just stayed up late doing homework. No biggy," I replied.

"Are you sure? Well, you know I'm always here, okay?" Lory reassured.

"Alright," and with that, I gave her a hug and start to head to the library again.

Maybe I should just stay with Lory and Chad. This is the reason why I got raped in the first place. Maybe I should try running. Yeah, that's a good idea.

I ran quickly to the library, passing Trent and his friends. My heart was beating so fast, I almost had a heart attack.

I finally arrived in the library safe and sound. I breathed out a sigh of relief. I went to browse for new books to read.

I finally found a good one, but why the hell are they always high up on the shelf. I tried reaching for it; it didn't work. I tried jumping for it and I almost got it until a hand reaches out to mine.

"Missed me, baby doll?" The voice said while biting my earlobe.

Oh no! I know this voice! Please don't be him. Please don't be him.

I turned around and it was...Trent.

"Wh-..." I gasped.

"Why didn't you say hi to me, sweet cheeks?" He squeezed my butt.

I turned around blushing, "uhm...I didn't see you..?"

"There's no reason to lie to me, baby girl," he whispered in my ear.

My breath hitched. "Please, let me go," I said firmly.

"No. You're mine remember? All of these? Are MINE, you get that baby doll?" He kissed my neck.

I nodded. Why do I have to be so weak?? This needs to stop!

"I..I..I actually have a boyfriend, so will you please stop? He won't like this...." I explained.

"I told you, baby doll, there's no reason to lie to me. Just because of that, I'm punishing you," he said sternly. "Be at my car afterschool or else," he glared at me and quickly walked away before I replied to him.