Talking under the stars

Dedicated to XxLeonVibezxX
I hope you like my late birthday gift! <3
———————————————————–

"He doesn't even need to see, with only hearing he knows where the enemy is. Isn't it amazing?" Leonardo spoke nonstop. They saw Usagi today again, a rabbit like yokai that fascinated Leo.

Usagi was some kind of a bounty hunter of the Hidden City, but he also came out to the surface at night. Where they most saw him.

Sometimes they concured on the same mission, though Usagi seemed to search for other things. None of the turtles know what Usagi does in the surface. Still, those encounters gave the opportunity to learn his abilities, which, being honest, were kinda impressive.

Usagi had a long sharp katana as weapon, that he skillfully used. Also, being a rabbit, gave him a great sense of hearing and he could identify from afar those who approached him. They didn't talk much, but Leo didn't need that to be amazed by him.

This wasn't the first time he started speaking about Usagi's skills and how much he liked him. Leo did it a lot of times, speaking nonstop of the skills or powers of other yokais.

Only that it wasn't always the best moment. Right now they were in bed, supposedly sleeping, something pretty difficult with Leo's ranting.

Leonardo was about to keep talking, having remembered another amazing yokai he saw one day, but his mate's voice reminded him that he was not alone in the bed.

"Yeah. Incredible." Donnie answered with a tired and harsh voice. He was starting to get tired of Leo's night talks. Something he made him know." Leo, is late and I'm tired. Can we sleep now?"

Leo turned his head to look at Donnie, who was giving him the back and looking at the wall. Even without seeing his face, Leo knew there was tiredness written all over it.

Without further ado, he decided to sleep too and put his arms around Donatello. Sleeping warmly.

...

At the next morning Leonardo woke up when he felt the absence of heat his mate offered. Maybe he moved, so Leo shook his arms looking for him. But there was no one.

Much to his regret, Leo opened his eyes to see that, as he feared, Donnie wasn't in bed with him and was gone. How did he get out without waking him up? Leo didn't know. He uses to wake up easily, being movements what woke him most, but somehow Donnie managed to go over him and leave.

You could tell they were trained as ninjas. Having account that he was sleeping between him and the wall.

Leo decided to get up, being the noises from the kitchen and the delicious smell of food that reached his nostrils what boosted him. He would probably find Donnie at the table.

And so, Leo tied his bandana around his face and went to breakfast.

When he arrived to the kitchen he saw, as he thought, Donnie sitting there staring at his cup of coffee, probably waiting for it to cool so he could drink it.

Leo approached Donnie from behind, he then put his hand under his chin to kiss him. Though he didn't do it at the end because Donnie moved his head away quickly." Not now, Leo." He denied him with a cold voice.

At that Leo acted like he was indignant, though he actually got surprised. Without saying anything he went to make his morning tea.

Raph and Mikey witnessed what just happened, and got surprised like Leo. It was the first time it happened. Both looked at him searching for an explanation, he probably did something that got Donnie mad, though Don never rejected the morning kiss.