Adeline - 1

It was the start of 6th grade. It was my first year at Beecher Prep. My parents moved again because of the bullies. Since it was my first time there, some kids were going to give me a tour around the school a day before the school year starts. Today was the tour. " Can at least keep the sunglasses on or have my hair cover my eye?" I begged. My mom shook her head.
" You are going to get used to this." My mom sighed. " Besides, the students here won't be too bad." I gulped. I went to the office.
" Hi there Mr. Tushman." I greeted.
" Hello Adeline. These are the people that will show you around." He gestured to three 6th graders. I looked down at the ground with my eye covered with my hair. I then looked up at everyone. They weren't able to see my brown eye. " This is Jack Will." He gestured to the kid on the left. " This is Charlotte." He gestured to the kid on the right. She waved. " And this is August." He gestured to the kid in the middle. I looked at him. He wasn't normal, just like me. I smiled and waved hi. He did as well. We went on the tour of the school. I walked with my head low. Charlotte was talking about Broadway. We reached the first destination.
" This is your home room." Jack said. " It's the same as mine and Auggies." I looked around with my one eye
" nice." I replied. The next room was the advance science room.
" This is the advance science room. I have the same class so I can help you if you want me too." August said.
" No need I'd be fine." I replied. I walked inside and looked around. Science was my favorite subject. I smiled. I brushed back my hair a bit but apparently they noticed my eyes.
" Nice eyes." August said.
" Thanks..."
" Why are they different colors?" Charlotte asked. This made me want to hide my eye again.
" It's a genetic thing." I replied while looking at the ground. " It's called Heterochromia iridium and it's rare in humans. It's a result from increased or decreased pigmentation of the iris..." I explained. The three of them looked at me.
" Well I think they look pretty." Jack answered. August whispered something to Jack. Jack nodded his head. Soon, we finished the tour.
" How did it go?" Mr. Tushman asked as he looked at me. It was the first time he saw me without my hair covering my eye. I could tell he noticed the difference.
" It was alright." I replied. I walked out of the office and I heard some footsteps follow. I stopped, not wanting to turn around.
" I know you have probably gone through a lot, but don't worry. If anyone says something, they are just jealous." The person said. I recognized the voice. I stood there silent for a couple of minutes.
" I-I have been through a lot of teasing a bullying. And thanks August." I finally replied. I continued to walk to the door.

A/N: hello! In this story, I will introduce you to 2 more characters throughout the story. There's Trinity which has dwarfism and Zoey which has vitiligo. Zoey ( aka Zo) will be in Via's grade. This series will be in Adeline's POV, Trinity's POV, Zoey's POV, August's POV, and Via's POV. I might have a section where I have colored drawings of them to show you. There would be some secrets and bomb-shelling news. Hope you enjoy the series ( side note: this series will end at some point like an actual book which I will type out some of this to turn it to a published book!)