23

A/Zhang Phan:

Hi guys, I hope all of you have a nice day and I hope all of you too in good condition health.
First, I want to say thank you for voting, reading, comment and patient all this time.
Second, this is a last chapter and maybe in future if I have a time I will write new story since I've been really busy between school and my life.
Third, I hope all of you will listen and see my two Youtube channel, the reason I make a Youtube channel is:

I want to help my mum since my dad died. You know, everything become hard when your dad die so, appreciate him when he still life now because he the one find us a money to buy us a clothes, foods and other things. Forgive him if you bickering with him since we doesn't now when he... I can't continue this word.😭😭 let me grab a tissue for moment.🤧🤧

Last, please subcribe my two youtube channel:
1.Ka Zhang Phan relaxing music
2.Ka Zhang Phan animals
Last, happy safe reading guys and bye.😊😊

Ps: Here I give you all listen the relaxing music that I made by myself. Comment about how you feel about this relaxing music that I made ny myself.😊😊

__________________________________

Xueer pov
It almost night and we were chilling at living room after all day celebrate CNY.

Anqi, Yuyan and Keyin sit at long sofa while watch a movie. Xiaotang, Shuxin and Keyin try to solve a puzzle at floor.

"I'm going to take a bath." Yuxin said get up from sofa, I and Keran nod then focus back to our phone.

Yuxin pov
I wear blue colar shirt and black pantnafter done take a bath. Then, go down to living room back with towel hang y shoulder.

Xueer jiejie come to me with smile, "Yuxin, let me dry you wet hair." Xueer jie said "Kay." I said smile.

A few minute later, my hair dry and I hug Xueer jie "You're welcome." Xueer jie said."Liu Yuxin!" I hear two jiejie said while run to us.

Both of them hug me and if I remember they're Aria and Keni jie, "I miss you Yuxin." Keni jie said while hug me "I miss her more Keni." Aria jie said.

"I miss you guys too." I said while return the hug don't want to hear a fight.

"I'm sure you guys have been busy these day." Shuxin jie said smiling "Shuxin, you messy the puzzle." Xiaotang jie said as Shuxin jie walk on puzzle.

"Aiya, we do it again okay?" Shuxin jie said. "Okay." Keyin jie said with Xiaotang jie which is hug Keyin kie.

Keran pov
I hear a noisy voice at living room meanwhile I at kitchen cook an instant noodle.

I come to living room find Keni and Aria come "Oh, that's why." I said seeing Aria and Keni sit at sofa with other laugh.

"Hello Keran." Aria said greeting me "Hmm." I only said that because noodle is in my mouth.

I sit beside Yuxin which is play a white controlled car that I bought to her as a gift.

I feed to Yuxin a noodle while her play. "Aaw." Others said "What?" I ask confuse "Nothing." Keni said.

I shrug my shoulder and continue eat while feed to Yuxin too.

---------------------------

No one pov
It already 11 o clock at night now, Keni and Aria already back after dinner.

"Yuxin and Keran, both of you need to take a bath." Anqi said while look at Yuxin and Keran.

"Why?" Keran ask lazy "Look at you shirt." Yuyan said Keran look at her shirt have dirty.

"Okay." Keran said with Yuxin follow her from behind like a kid.

When they reach aech other room, Yuxin held a door knob want to open her door room although Keran but both of them turn their face to each other.

"Yuxin, let race! Who is more fast take a bath!" Keran said suggest the race idea competition Yuxin with sparkle eye "Let's go!" Yuxin said and in her room.

Yuyan pov
On the way I walk to upstair I hear Keran said "Hahaha! I win." I faster my walk seeing..........

Keran laugh while Yuxin pout like a baby. "What are you guys doing?" I ask "We race to see who is more fast take a bath and I the winner." Keran said proud.

"Dumb dumb bomb." I said because I can't cursed infront Yuxin.

"I want to say something." Yuxin said "What is it, cutie?" I ask concern "But, gather everyone in my room first." Yuxin said happy.

I nod since she maybe want to told very important thing to us. I, Keran and Yuxin in her room first.

Keran text everyone to come in Yuxin room because she said "Just text them, it will waste my energy."

No one pov
As everyone in Yuxin room, they look at Yuxin which is play her finger. "What's wrong baobei?" Jiaqi ask while sit near Yuxin.

Yuxin exhale and inhale before said "Acctually, I... I... ." Yuxin hesistant to said "What am I doing just now? Come on just tell them." Yuxin said to herself.

"Acctually, I just back to normal." Yuxin said "Baobei, of course you already back to normal except you still have a baby attitude." Anqi said ruffle Yuxin hair.

"I mean, I already back to normal attitude." Yuxin said rolling her eye "What do you mean?" Xiaotang ask "Like the way I speak and my hair get combed by myself." Yuxin said smile.

Making they jusg realise and hug Yuxin "You already back to normal." Shuxin said and kiss Yuxin cheek.

"Yeah." Yuxin said "How?" Anqi ask.

Yuxin flashback
I just finish take a bath and accidentally hit a wall by myself. I sit at floor for a moment and remember everything.

I go check up my phone see a pictures. And I just remember the race I compete.
Yuxin flashback end

"Is you head are hurt?" Shuxin ask check up Yuxin head. "Nope." Yuxin said "I will text Kun pd, Aria and Keni now tell them you become you already back to normal." Xiaotang said.

"Can I sleep with you guys? I ussually get a company to sleep to together you know." Yuxin said while scrath her back.

The9 member smile seeing ussual Yuxin attitude and kiss her cheek before said "Of course, Yuxin baobei." They said smile and sleep together with hug Yuxin.

The end