Birthday Surprise

3 months later

Dixie POV:

Today was my 20th birthday! I woke up to Noah giving me breakfast in bed. "Good morning beautiful." Noah says as he kisses me and places the breakfast in my lap. He lays next to me as I eat my breakfast. After I finish eating I get ready for the day. Me and Noah go and do things for the whole day until it was dark. "Baby can we go home! I'm tired." He chuckles and picks me up. He takes me to the car. "Anything for you my love." I blush as he puts me in the car and we drive off. When we get home I take Noah's hand and he opens the door. When he turns on the lights I hear a bunch of people scream. "SURPRISE!" I was so shocked. "Omg! You did this for me Baby?" He looked at me and kissed me. "Of course, no come on! Let's get this party started!" An hour later, we are all drunk. I stumble over to Noah. "H-hey b-baby." I go sit on his lap. "H-hey g-gorgeous w-what's u-up?" I start to play with his hair. "T-than-nks f-for t-today, I-I l-love y-ou!" He kisses me passionately. "I l-love y-you m-more!" I smirk at him and whisper in his ear. "Show me." I smirks evilly at me and starts kissing me. We start to make out on the couch. "Ewwww" I head Addison say as she laughed. I stop kissing Noah. "Shut up Addi!" I flipped her off and kissed NoH again. "I like when my girls a baddie." We made out again for a couple of minutes until we kept partying. When everyone left me and Noah were so drunk we collapsed on the couch on top of each other.

I woke up to still being on top of Noah. My head was hurting so bad and I felt nauseous. I look around to see my whole apartment trashed. "Baby wake up." I light hit Noah. He gets up and holds his head. "What the fuck happened?" He looks around the room. "Well that was one hell of a 20th birthday." Noah sits up and places me on his lap. "Did you have a good birthday my love?" I smile and him. "Yes I did, thank you very much." I kiss him. "Now all I need is some Advil." He chuckles. "Count me in, let's take a rest day today." He picks me up and takes me into the kitchen. He gets Advil and we both take it. He picks me up and takes me upstairs. He threw my onto the bed and climbed onto of me. He put his head on my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my legs around him and scratched his head. "Nap time!" He said slowly falling asleep. I watched as he did. How ever did I get so lucky.

A couple hours later I wake up to see Noah not there. "BABY!" I yelled. He came running out of the bathroom with his wet messy hair and just in boxers. "Bub what's wrong? Are you okay?" My eyes go wide. "U-uh n-no just wondering where you were." I feel myself start to stutter and blush. He smirks at me and comes to kiss me. I look up at him as he stands over me. "Did I just hear you stutter?" I smile and run my hands through his abs. "I don't know what your talking about Mr. Beck." I pull him down to me by his chain and we are face to face. "Nope not today." He kissed me then went into the closet. I groan. "Whyyyyy please baby?" He comes back out. "Baby I would love too but we both got black out drunk yesterday, tomorrow I promise." I turn to other way so I'm not facing him. "Ok." He comes over to me. "Oh come on you can't seriously be mad at me." He goes back into the bathroom. He comes out fully clothed. He comes over to me. He bends down and tucks hair behind my ear. "You still mad?" I blush. "Mmm yes." I turn to face the other way. I feel him but his hand under my shirt and around my waist. He kisses my neck which brings shivers down my spine. "How about now?" He whispered to me in a sexy voice. I turn over to face him. "Really? Now you want to?" He chuckles and comes closer to my face. He moves his hand so that they it is in my pants rubbing my thigh. "Nope, like I said tomorrow. Do you forgive me now?" Are noses are now touching. "Maybe." Before I could turn away again he kisses me. We kiss a couple more times before I smile and pull away. "Mmm fineee ill forgive you." He smiles back at me and kisses me again. "Okay now come on go take a shower." I groan as he picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He starts to leave. "NO! Stay!" I give him pouty eyes. "Baby I already took a shower. I'll be waiting for you outside." I cross my arms. "Fineeee."

After I finish showering I go out with my hair in a bun and with a towel on. Noah was on his phone. I look through my draws. "Ugh, babe do you know where my bra is?" He looked up from his phone. "The blue one? I saw it when I put it in the laundry." I groan. "Uhh ok I can't find any other one." I grab a hoodie, underwear, and shorts from my draw. I take off the towel and I see Noah put his phone down. His eyes go wide. "Can't resist me now huh?" He just kept staring at me. "H-huh, nooo." I giggle and go closer to him. "Are you sure?" I put his hand on my waist and kissed him. He kept kissing me until I pulled away. He grabbed my hand and out I wiggled it away. "No, tomorrow." I say smirking and walking away. He chuckled. "Using my own words against me." I get changed then jump on top of him. "Cuddles?" I say making a pouty face. "Of course." He says cuddling her.

A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't been active I have been doing 3 stories at once! Make sure to check them out. Word count: 1099