Kihyun & Wonho (( Monsta X ))

Both Kihyun and Wonho decided to pretend to be sick to spend time together. They have been dating for 6 months now in secrecy and finally want to spend some quality time alone.

It's hard for them to do anything together because they would be judged if they came out.

They discussed this last night and decided to stay home to have sex for fhe first time.

They waited 30 minutes until the rest of the group left to get together.

"Kihyun-ah," Wonho called from the bedroom seductively.

"Yah hyung."

"It's time," Wonho smirked while sticking his head out from the bedroom.

"Why are you hiding like that?"

"Erm," Wonho blushes.

"You look cute hyung."

Kihyun smirks while walking towards Wonho. He takes his shirt off while walking.

Wonho gasps at the sight of Kihyun's abs. The group usually never see each other naked or even shirtless.

Kihyun pecks Wonho on the lips and closes the bedroom door. He then goes in for a more passionate kiss while sliding Wonho's shirt over his head.

Kihyun starts to feel Wonho smile through the kiss and he grabs the chance to stick his tongue into his hyung's mouth.

Their tongues fight together, both heartbeats racing higher and higher.

After a few moments both take a step back, panting. Both smile at each other and Wonho decides to take dominance.

He guides Kihyun towards the bed and lays on top of the younger. He traces Kihyun's defined abs slowly until he gets to the top of his waistband.

He looks lower to see a bulge peeking from his pants. Wonho smirks and starts massaging he bulge. Kihyun moans and arches his back.

"Hurry up and fuck me already hyung!"

"Take it easy, eh? We want to have as much fun as possible," Wonho chuckles deeply.

Wonho slowly takes Kihyun's pants off and traces the younger's clothed member.

Kihyun moans more and more, Wonho breaking it off with a kiss.

"I love you," Wonho mumbles, noticing his lover's eyes are closed.

"Mmmm," Kihyun is deep into ectasy already.

Wonho takes off Kihyun's boxers to reveal a pulsing member springing up. He licks the tip, causing Kihyun to scream out in agony.

"GOD DAMMIT HYUNG! PLEASE! I BEG YOU TO FUCK ME!"

Wonho sighs and finally gives into his lover's wishes. He takes the member and sticks it into his mouth, enjoying the pleasure. Wonho smiles and closes his eyes.

Kihyun gets some sense into him and flips Wonho over, causing Wonho to gasp in suprise.

"You're cute when you're suprised hyung," Kihyun smirks.

Wonho smiles while Kihyun rips Wonho's pants and boxers off. Kihyun pumps his hyung's dick causing some pre-cum to be released.

"Couldn't wait for me, eh hyung?" Kihyun laughs.

Then Kihyun flips Wonho over and aligns his member with his hyung's asshole.

"I'm going to fuck you dry. Please enjoy~" Kihyun laughs.

He thrusts in and out causing Wonho to sing in pain. Kihyun kisses Wonho's neck to ease the pain.

Soon Kihyun is feeling himself close to cumming.

"Cu-cumming soon hy-hyung," Kihyun pants. Soon enough his juices flow into Wonho's asshole.

Wonho flips Kihyun over and his cum flows onto Kihyun's chest.

Both smirk at each other. Then Wonho feeds his cum to his lover.