Plan

CHAEYOUNG

I am currently at Dahyun's house staring at the simple diamond engagement ring that I'll give to Mina I propose. I am planning to propose on our eight anniversary which is in the next 3 weeks. I know, I bought the ring too early but whatever.

"Chaeng," Dahyun called. I keep the ring in it's box and put it in it's paper bag before I faced Dahyun who is reading some magazines.

"Oh?" I asked. She put the magazine down and crossed her legs.

"Where will you plan to propose?" She sipped on her coffee and adjusted her specs. Oh, that will be one of my problems.

"I never think of that, Dahyun-ah, " I said. She sigh.

"I'll help you, no we'll help you," she assure and pat my back. They'll surely help me. Of course they are my friends but later I will plan where is the perfect place I can propose to Mina. I won't make it so elegant , just a simple place with calming scenery. A place which  nature sounds are present and a very soothing air breeze.  I also want the stars , clouds, the moon, well probably the heaven to witness our love. Where that perfect place would be?

"Yow, Bitches!" Jeongyeon shouted. I know it's Jeongyeon.

"Chaeyoung-ah," She calls me. I turned my head to her and met my a smack.

"Yah!!" I rubbed my head. Did she just? She laughed. What a crackhead!

"Yah, no jam bro! What did I do to deserve that smack?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Nothing, I missed smacking my dongsaeng," She teased. "Anyway, where do you plan to propose, so that we can already set the things needed," She asked.

"Ah honestly I don't have any idea," I truthfully said. Jeongyeon smiled and whispered.

"There? Isn't it to odd? Everyone wants a proposal on that exact place, Jeong," I whined. She again shrugged.

"Why? That place can turned into something magical when you put an effort, besides it is you who is important in there not the venue," Jeongyeon explained.  Yeah she's right.

We all agreed in Jeongyeon's suggestion. We planned everything that be needing and who's in charge in what. After that, we head our way home. 

"Take care, Chaeyoung!" Momo shouted. I nodded and head my way out.

------

I didn't go home yet. I am here in front of Mina's house. I am planning to ask her parents about my proposal. I am asking permission.

"Oh, Chaeyoung, come in," His cold voice greeted me. After all these years I'm still scared of Mina's father.

"G-good a-afternoon, Mr. Myoui," I greeted. Hell I'm stuttering! He smiled and nodded. He walk towards the living room and sit on his favourite spot. He signalled me to sit also. I sitted across him. The fuck I'm nervous.

"Ah, Mr. M-myoui I am-" I was cutted by a loud shout form the kitchen. I turned my body around and saw Mrs. Myoui grinning.

"Chaeyoung sweetie! You didn't said you were coming over, where's Mina?" She immediately ask as soon as she was near me.

"Ah, Mrs. Myoui I think she's at work," I answered. I really didn't know where's Mina. I was at Dahyun's house the whole day.

"Oh? Wasn't so sure?" Mr. Myoui interjected. I cleared my throat.

"I-i was at work then I headed to my friends house to talk something important, M-mr. Myoui," I bowed down. What didn't I even contacted Minari? Stupid!

"Akira, you're making Chaeyoung nervous, stop that!" Mrs. Myoui scolded Mr. Myoui.

"I'm sorry," I said in a low voice. Mrs.Myoui sit beside me and tapped my shoulder.

"Don't mind him, why are you here anyways?" She asked gently. Oh crap! I forgot my real intention why I got here.

"Ah, about that," I paused. I gained all my courage and face the couple. " I am planning to propose to Mina, Mr. And Mrs. Myoui, I want to ask a permission," I felt my cold sweats forming at my temple. Hope they gonna agree! I widened my eyes when Mr. Myoui stands up and walk towards me. I gulped. Wae? What shocked me more is when he laugh and mess my hair. Why again?!

"Oh kid! I have been waiting for this! I thought you wouldn't ask! Ha ha ha," He laugh out loud. I begin to laugh awkwardly too. Hehe

" I thought you wouldn't marry my daughter, Son. I was about to arrange your marriage on my own. I already talk to Mr. Son, he seemed to be agreeing to me too. He even called you a turtle! Ha ha ha," He talk to my dad? Oh yeah.  But me a turtle?! Oh my Dad!

I faced Mr. Myoui, embarrassed. He is still laughing. He seemed to happy about the news. We'll I am happy too.

"Ah, Mr. Myoui, this means that you are giving me your blessings to marry Mina?" I dumbly asked. He again laugh.

"Isn't it too obvious, kid? And don't call me Mr. Myoui, call me dad already!" He hugged me. I looked at Mrs. Myoui she's also smiling proudly because of the heard news.

"I can't believe my Mina we'll be married, soon" She dramatically said.

"That will happen Mrs. Myoui if she'll say yes," I smiled. Mr. Myoui let me go and sigh.

"I believe in you, Son. Make my daughter say yes!" He again tapped my back. We laughed. This is it. I got Mina's parents blessings. I hope Mina will say yes.

-----
🍓

Ps. Sorry for typos and wrong grammar. >.<
I know I'm not good, bear with me. Pls.^.^