17

"That little punk!" A frustrated male exclaimed, drawing the attention of his boyfriend.

Squeezing the other's hand, Jeno tried to be as comforting as he could to his obviously distressed man. "What's wrong, Nana?"

Tucking his phone back in his pocket, Jaemin glanced over, a pout on his lips. "I was trying to see if Jisung was lonely and wanted to spend time with us, but he keeps making excuses."

The couple were currently at the mall, simply browsing from shop to shop, just enjoying the other's company.

"How do you know they're not excuses, and he's actually telling the truth?" The Lee questioned, leading them into another store.

"Because this morning when I asked him, he said he was sick." The sugary boy sighed, shaking his head. "But just now when I asked him, he said he has homework and he needs to feed his dog."

Jeno nodded for a second, before realizing the problem. "But he doesn't have a dog."

"Exactly." Jaemin's eyes widened as he held tighter to the other boy's arm. "He's hiding something from us."

Seeing the obvious frustration coming from his boyfriend, Jeno's eyes wandered to a little shop across the hallway. Resting his head on the other boy's, the Lee smiled. "Would smoothies make it better?"

Considering the question, Jaemin's  sorrows suddenly seemed so insignificant. "Possibly."

After the two had ordered and recieved their drinks, they took a quick break, taking a seat on a bench overlooking the whole mall.

"I just can't figure it out!" Jaemin continued, still thinking about his younger friend. "Did we do something wrong? Does Jisung not want to spend time with us anymore?"

The questions continued on and on, but Jeno's attention was suddenly taken away by another couple on the other side of the building.

"Jaemin." The muscled male stated, drawing the boy's attention to where he was looking. "I think Jisung would much rather spend his time with someone else."

Finally noticing what his boyfriend was trying to get him to see, Jaemin gasped, almost dropping his smoothie on the sticky floor.

Across the mall from them, there was another awkward couple. With one person chatting away endlessly in his loud dolphin tone, and the taller one genuinely listening to whatever the older had to say.

"That idiot has seen us come on thousands of dates here and decided to copy us instead of thinking of anything new." Jeno laughed, leaning back on the bench.

"Oh give him some credit." Jaemin snickered, smacking the other's chest. "At least he's on a date in the first place."

Observing the oblivious younger couple for a while, the muscled Lee chuckled. "Well it looks like they're enjoying themselves."

"They really are." The sugary boy smiled, an adoring look in his eyes. Grabbing Jeno's hand, Jaemin looked to him with a mischievous look in his eye.  "Let's go bother them!"