•8•The End and beginning

|Theo's pov|
Everything felt like a dream and all at once every memory came at me like a bullet. Finding out my father is and always has been Klaus mikaelson the famous hybrid with a thousands enemies behind him, and me his child, his son, his heir.

Why did it have to be him, I was happy with the Gilbert's and with my sister Elena. But Klaus took that away with an iron fist, well blooded claws in this case. But it don't matter because I'm dead and he's still walking the earth like scum.

"Wake up theo please wake up, we need you Theodore"

It's almost like my skull was shattering with those words over and over again. Who's voice was that and why do they need me.

Questions like this plundered my mind but the one that stood out was Hope. I have sister well it seemed I did. Or was that an Angel seeing me in my death.

"Did you kill Theodore" who I Presume to be uncle Elijahs voice.

"Calm yourself brother I've only subdued with a jab to the heart"

If the first one is Elijah talking then the second voice must be my wretched fathers voice.

"Do you guys ever shut the hell up, blabbing originals really hurt ears you know"

My eyes adjusted to where I was it seemed that I was back in that apartment where Klaus held Katherine. The two originals stared at me with concern well mostly uncle Elijah was, Klaus was just staring at me.

"You really do look like your mom"stated Klaus
my heart clenched with anger, how dare he speak of my so called mother after he tried to kill me. "Don't speak to me, you have no right whatsoever you bloody fuck" I yelled directly at him with fury in my eyes. He simply rolled his eyes and walked steadily closer to me with a smirk. "Nicklaus" simply stated Elijah but my father gestured him a small wave. "I see the hint of the devil in your eyes and that's all me little pup"

My eyes blazed yellow as fathers showed a orange tint to it. "Unlike me your just a witch and werewolf, powerful in there own right but I've wonder how strong you could be, what potential you have Theodore"

"I don't wanna know or find out, I- just wanna see my sister Elena and forgot about you and everything else because frankly I don't care about the history of the mikaelsons or a godamm gaint sludge monster that's sucks other beings in himself, yes that last one was to dramatic." There's no such thing thought Theo while there could be thought if vampires and werewolves exist.

"Sorry to hear son but your coming with me if you like it or not, it's not even a choice pup." Klaus simply smiled and before I could do or say anything he bashed my head against the floor knocking me out cold.

"Nicklaus was that necessary" said Elijah with a hint of anger in his voice. "As a fact brother yes it was and besides he has wolf healing he'll be fine". The oldest original bent down and cleaned his nephews head with a handkerchief he had in his pocket. "Like I always say brother don't let ego and paranoia get to you, especially now that you have a weakness."

"I don't do weak brother and you should know that" Klaus spoke with an edge to his voice. "But let us be in our way we have hunting to do and also meet up with Katherine and stefan a little birdy told me they stopped by. "And I'm guessing it's for the cure.

 "And I'm guessing it's for the cure