Jaehyun ‼

Cussing in front of your strict boyfriend 

Y/N POV.

I was sitting in the living room playing overwatch with haechan with a grumpy face since he keeps winning.

"I am gonna win this time," I said angrily making haechan laugh.

"sureee we'll see," he said in a teasing.

"JUST START THE GAME ALREADY!!" I yelled make Jaehyun give me a glare.

"sorry" I apologized before averting my gaze to the screen as we started the game.

"FUCK WHY DO YOU KEEP WINNING!" I yelled making Jaehyun throw his phone away in anger grabbing my hand and taking me to the room.

"Jae I am sorry *sobs*," I said as I sobbed but he didn't hear any of the things I said.

"please Jae *sniff* I won't do it again," I said as I sobbed.

he just carried me and threw me on the bed after locking the door.

"I'll make you learn not to cuss anymore," he said as he hovered above me making me gulp.

"I-I am s-sorry p-please J-Jae p-please" I sobbed making him smash his lips into mine as I kissed him back almost immediately.

his hands slowly traveled inside my shirt making their way to my boobs as he slowly massages them as he broke the kiss and traveled down to my neck next to my ear as he whispered.

"I will make you lose your voice tonight baby, cause you'll use it all today," he said and that itself was enough to create a river Nile in the middle of your legs as he removed my shirt (you don't wear a bra at home).

"J-Jae.." I called as he smirked before pinching my nipple making a scream escape my lips.

"wrong name baby girl," he said with his index and thumb still at my nipple waiting for the name to be called by what he wants.

"d-daddy" I called as a proud grin makes its way to his lips.

"good girl" he complements as he preps kisses and sucks my skin down to my boobs making his way to my left nipple.

he then kisses my nipple as he reached his destination before shoving it inside his mouth making sinful noises escape my mouth.

"mhmm" I moaned biting my lower lip.

he then sucks a few times before coming back to your lips and pulling you into a deep kiss.

he sticks his tongue against your lips signaling you to open your mouth to which you gladly did making him shove his tongue inside your mouth as your tongues dominated to which he of course won.

he then breaks the kiss as he preps kisses down my stomach while sucking and biting it creating huge reddish-purple color all over my stomach down to my pussy (so unholy).

he then laps his fingers and starts lapping my wetness making wet noises echo through the room as me cuss at the pleasure.

"fuck Jae" A low moan escaped my lips as I gripped on the sheet while shutting my eyes tightly and breathing heavily.

"so beautiful babe" he adds as he moves his fingers in a slow pace before pushing his fingers to my g-spot building up your liquids as some flows out of your hole.

"gosh your beautiful princess"

he then removes his fingers replacing them with his tongue as he guides his movement by his thumb in a circular motion.

this didn't take you long to tighten around his fingers as he repeatedly hit you g-spot before removing his fingers making you look up at his face pissed.

"why did you do that?" you asked as your organism died down.

"it's not fair cumming and I am still on my clothes baby" he said before removing his clothes making you get hornier for him.

messy hair 

his biceps

his abs

and the huge thing down there (you know what I mean)

"Jae just do it quickly" I whine as I got impatient wanting him deep down me.

"please daddy I need to come" I said as the same smirk of satisfaction plays on his face.

"my pleasure sweetheart" he says as he get closer to you and starts kissing the crook of your neck while rubbing his dick at your wetness before burring it deep down you making you moan loudly at his huge size while he groans at the tightness and wetness of your pussy.

you could fell his balls slapping against your skin as he thrusts in and out of your cave making wet and slapping noises eco through out the room.

"d-daddy, Jae here j-just like that" I moan out loud more like screaming pretty sure all the members would have heard it but I didn't care.

"I am so close princess" he said as his thrusts faster in you as he bit your earlobe

"I-" I couldn't even finish my sentence as he thrusts into you in a sonic speed as you both road out your orgasm.

"gosh that was amazing" he said as he threw himself next to you painting heavily.

"yep but you still got a job to do" I said making him look at me confused (kunfused)

"I need painkillers babe" I said with a pout on my lips.

"oh ok I'll be right back" he said rushes to the bathroom washing his cum off as he wrapped a towel around his waist before leaving the room.

"now I have to wait." I said as I put the blanket above my body felling cold as the air-conditioner was on all along.

"here you go your painkillers" you see jaehyun approaching you with a cup of water and pain killers.

"thanks" you thanked him before taking the pain killers putting them inside your mouth and chugging the water while jaehyun wears his boxers.

you then put the cup away and extend your arms at jaehyun like a kid.

"I can't walk remember" I said smiling like an innocent kid.

"fineeee" he says carrying me to the bathroom as I was already asleep in his warm embrace