Part 1: The Arrival

Mark Baker was a very horny young adult. On his free time, he watches vids of his favorite BBW, Mary BoBerry. But with an arrival of a special new video pack exclusively for him, he would soon become the BBW.

Mark opened the door to his villa. "Thank god it's the weekend." He loudly says when he enters. He goes to his bedroom, takes off his clothes, and then jumps into the shower. After his shower, all cozy and warm, he decides to grab his lotion and tissues because every single Friday night, he watches his favorite videos of his favorite BBW, Mary BoBerry. He gets the website ready, slightly takes of his pants and drawers, and is about to click on a video when he notices that a new video pack has been added. "Hell yeah, fresh content." He reads the description for the pack which says, "Hey, Mark! Looking for some fresh fatty content? In this pack is four brand new ten minute videos of content by Mary herself! Plus, the pack includes a special surprise once you finish all four videos." He is very confused on why his name is there. He brushes it off and clicks on the first video. The big woman comes in frame. "Hi, Mark. I heard you like fatties, especially me. Well, don't worry. I'll do my best in these videos." Mary says. Mark is again confused and now concerned. "Maybe she said a practice line to the camera man and forgot to cut it out in editing." He thought, mind still racing. He, again, brushes it off like nothing and gets through the four vids with ease. With a gleam in his eye, he sees the last video get unlocked and clicks on it immediately. He is then met with an all black screen with a voice over from Mary. "Hi, Mark. I know how much you love me. How would you feel if... you became me?" "What? What do you mean?" Mark answers back. "I'm saying how would you feel if you were in my body?" Mary somehow responds. Mark is freaking out right now, but is determined to find out what this whole situation is about. "How do you know my name?" He questions Mary. "Hahaha! How wouldn't I know your name? I see that you watch and like every single one of my videos. But back to the question at hand. How would you feel if YOU were Mary BoBerry?" Mark was stumped. "I dunno? I would enjoy it, I guess?" "Very well, then." Mark is then blinded by a beam of light that comes out of his computer. "Sleep tight, Mark. Hehehehe." Mary says, as shortly after, the video ends. Mark is knocked out cold by the light. A few hours later, his midnight clock strikes, which is meant to tell him to go to bed, instead wakes him up from his unconscious state. He wakes up, with the only thoughts running through his head being Mary BoBerry. He then realizes he's awake and stands up, with no knowledge of what happened. His stomach then starts to rumble and growl. "I don't feel so well." Mark says.