Part 2: From skinny man to big beautiful woman

Mark then notices that his belly is starting to swell and get fatter. He does the wrong thing in this situation and stays and watches this transformation happen to him. "What the hell is going on?" He says as his tone starts to change from a deep and
strong male voice to Mary's soft, happy, and attractive female voice. He doesn't notice his genitals changing from a penis to a vagina and his hair growing from black and messy to brown and silky. She's too busy focusing on her belly growing, with rolls starting to appear. She then feels her ass, legs, and hips growing at a rate faster then her stomach. Her adult medium shirt and pants cannot handle the growth and start to rip. With the help of her gaining weight in her breasts as well, the shirt is destroyed in a matter of seconds along with her pants and underwear. Now with no clothes restricting her growth, the fat starts to accumulate faster than before. Mary then makes the rational decision and make a call for help since she left her phone downstairs. She makes a run for the door when something stops her from going through. It's her massive butt in the way of her and help. She then gives up from trying to get help and just stares and watches the transformation consume her. She could feel her cheeks get fatter and fatter, along with a double chin starting to show. Then came a brainwave through Mary. Mark Baker no longer exists. Mark Baker never existed. Mary BoBerry has always been here. She then accepts that she is now Mary. Along with that, the transformation is complete. Mary now forgets about getting help and now just wants to play with her fat self. To be continued...