🌙Worthy of the Queen🌙

Requested by: hevtiia

"We have an intruder!" A soldier yelled.

   And so they did. There, standing by the lamp was a very lost boy. He was cowering, hands shaking in front of him, back hunched, lips chapped. With no mistake, the boy was scared, and there was no surprise as to why.

   There, surrounding him were creatures of all shapes and sizes. Soldiers, he could tell; of what species, he had no idea. (Even I don't lmao, it's been so long since I watched any of the movies.) Soon, the crowd cleared and a cage came to view. His cage. The soldiers pulling the cage were even scarier than the ones who had surrounded him. As they grabbed him and threw him in, he couldn't say nor do anything. 

    Now, as all of this happened, the queen, Jieun, watched eagerly perched at the balcony of her great castle. Lady Jieun the Valiant High Queen, they called her, which suited her from her crown to the toe, from her heart to her fingertips. She was, indeed, an elegant and kind queen. She was the best of them there was. Even still, she could not help but snicker at the poor boy's helplessness.

   The boy was rolled over to the castle gates in his little metal cage. The high queen of Narnia was now in front of them. Her long grey hair was beautifully adorned by crystal accessories. Her stud earring sparkled like no other, and as her tall figure hovered over him, Jisung pathetically felt his heart skip a beat. 

  She did not smile at him, but when she saw the way he blushed at her sight, she felt butterflies erupt in her stomach. She turned away from him and with a flat but powerful tone, she said, "put him in the dungeons." She bit her lip as she tried to ignore the feelings for him that were growing by the second.

   She wanted to visit him, but at the same time, she could not bring herself to. In order to stall the time, she went for a walk in the garden. 

   When she finally made up her mid to visit the 'cute-locked-up-prisoner-who-could-be-a-spy ,' the sun was beginning to set.

   The dungeon barely had any light, but the sun still found way to shine it's way through. It's golden rays lit up the dungeon that was empty except for one.

  She was sure that the boy could hear her approaching, as she took time to emphasize each step she took. When he finally came to light, she could see him looking up at her as if she was the most beautiful thing he laid his eyes on.

   "Tell me, who are you?"

   "Park Jisung, your highness." He still did not look away.

   "Where are you from?" 

   "Gangnam-gu in Seoul, your highness."

   "Why did you come here? Are you a spy?"

   "No, trust me, I didn't mean to- I fell in, accidentally, I was hiding in my closet and I ended up here."

   Jieun couldn't say that was impossible. Unlike what the commoners thought, it was known for every royal that four founders of Narnia came through the closet. 

   She smiled at him. "Okay, I believe you. But tell me, what use are you to me? Why should I keep you alive?" She wasn't planning to kill him, she just wanted to tease him a little.

   The boy surprisingly looked calm, confident, even. He said, "If you keep me alive, your highness, I will stay by your side, because you, my queen, are the most beautiful person I've seen in all of the worlds. I'll stay by your side as a loyal soldier and help protect you whatever it takes. Then one day if I can prove that I am worthy of the queen, I will gladly take your hand."

   The boy's confidence and poetical ability surprised Jieun. Although she knew she already liked him, she decided to play it his way and said, "Alright then, show me you're worth it." She smiled and let him out. When he finally stood up straight, his real height showed, and surprisingly, he was taller than Jieun. He blushed. 

a/n: this is so short and maybe really bad too but I just couldn't delay this any longer T.T