xiv. next issue

━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 14

╚═══════════════╝

🟪🟪🟦🟦
*・༓☾ ♫ nothing can compare - agnes ♫ ☽༓・*

THAT SATURDAY MORNING Evie awoke with a nauseating headache, and a phone that didn't stop delivering text messages. With a grown, she reach for the sound, opening it up with nearly closed eyes. To her surprise the majority of the text were from Vivian to the Moxie girl group chat. But there was another name that made her heart flutter.

- 35 messages from powerpuff girls grrrr
- 4 messages from skaterboi

powerpuff girls grrr

viv: hello, hi, i have an idea for our next issue
come over when your ready
hello
its afternoon now
evvviiiieeeeee
lucy's been here like the whole day

Evie typed something out, to tired to even put effort in it. With a fast paste she tapped into another conversation. Smiling wildly as the Acosta boy thanked her for a great time last night, and also proceeded to ask how's she feeling after all of her drinks.

No boundaries had been overstepped, but Evie knew there had to be a little tension between the two moving forward. She couldn't have been the only one feeling their closeness? But that morning, Evie couldn't focus on that, as she felt her stomach crush her.

After drinking a whole gallon of water, and grabbing something to eat, with Judy sending her judgemental looks, Evie finally made it outside. The sun shined too fucking bright as she biked towards Vivans house.

When she entered the house, by the help of Susannes colleague and mother of Vivan, she made her way to the bedroom were riot girl was heard from. With a sigh, Evie opened the door, not yet ready to take in all the colour and noice.

"Finally!" Lucy exclaimed as Evie fell onto Vivian's bed, making sure not to fall on their precious work. "We're nearly done, but we wanted your insight to piss off Shelly."

"It's to fucking early to speak about the devil," Evie mumbled into the bedding. But she turned her head to look at the zine. "But what do you guys have?"

Vivian smiled proudly, opening the zine to show the girl their very own protest. "We're all going to wear thank tops."

"Hell, yes!"

It took about another hour or so, for Evie to add some stuff and make her own page. Filling it all with her hatred for double standards on sexualising different body parts on the human body. When it was then finished, they made their way down to the good old CVs.

"Hello! We're back, and we need a shit ton of copies, but multiple it with two," Evie said as they made their way to the desk. Bob smiling kindly.

"So, one hundred?"

"Exactly, Bob, now let's warm up these babies!"

There wasn't a better feeling then to just watching the Moxie zines come to life. Looking as their creativity get multiples each second. Lucy nudged Evie so she knocked into Vivian, making the girls laugh with excitement over their next issue.