Chapter 12 Once again

We have been walking for about three days until we get to mountain ranges. Everyone either has scrapes, bruises or ash marks and burns. We are tired and seek rest but we must keep moving to get away from Shadow and Starburst. My foals are tired and hurt and I seek for there protection and safety. When we finally got up the mountain we rested. That next morning we continued down the other side of the mountain. The foals thought it was pretty fun and also did some other adult horses. On this side there was snow and some of them have never seen snow before. Some saw it the bad way as coldness and sickness, but others thought it has a fun slide or a ice cream blanket.On the way down I started to remember what Kate said about her and Blake." Was the thing Kate said true?"i asked. "yes, I am sorry" he says. "How could you!" I yell. "Well it was that season and she had no one and I wanted to be nice. So we did it." he tells me. I sigh in understand meant. When we got to the bottom I found a river and was drinking from it while the others were playing in the snow. Then all of a sudden starburst jumped out of the bushes and pushed me to the ground. "well well, look who we have here a little lost foal." Starburst said. I kick her off and bite her ear and tumble her to ground. "Leave me alone, why did you follow me!" I yell. "Just to kill you of course."she says. She jumps up and kicks my stomach. I fall to the ground while hitting my head. "once again I got you." she laughs.