Bio and Persona (2 Updates)

Name: Y/N L/N

Group affiliation: Strega

"Friends": Takaya, Jin, and Chidori (Only one actual considered a friend)

Age: 16

Arcana: Hanged Man

Birthday: 3/03/1993 (March third)

Home: Tatsuim Port Island

Personality: Reclused and unfriendly twords just about everyone, speaking only when necessary.

Story: Y/N is a Kid who has no family to speak of taken in by Strega after they had found him only a year before the S.E.E.S recruited Makoto and his sister Kotone. They found out something with Y/N, he could activate and use a Persona with no repercussions to his health his persona was 100% natural. When they found him during the dark hour they put it to a vote and despite Jin's disapproval he was taken in by Strega.

Persona: Prometheus

Persona Moveset- Agidyn- Bash- Matarunda- Bewilder- Mediarama

Persona Moveset
- Agidyn
- Bash
- Matarunda
- Bewilder
- Mediarama

All of this is for the Sake of one thing... Making Strega more fleshed out and actually seem interesting (And also increasing the difficulty during their fight for S.E.E.S) I hope everyone enjoys this story as I write it.

Random stuff about this update: Yes I'm finally back to writing this story after a while, and when I came back I decided on a few things about this story that would change heavily, The title of the story is the big thing, "Their Wish" is to represent both of the people that Y/N had lost in his life time.
And second... I don't really have a Love interest in mind for Y/N however a "love" interest is something I'd like to keep in mind, more or less he's dating them for the reason that it would benefit his mission. Will his feelings change and will it become for something more than just his mission?.... probably yeah.