The new Student at Gekkoukna High

The world of Persona 3 is something else when it comes to story telling compared to Persona 4. So don't expect me to take this story the same way, if anything it's gonna be blunt. But I hope you enjoy anyway.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cold air... A sense of uneasiness.... The moon... It felt like it was watching everyone the night you came into contact with your "Friends" as they were on a mission. To continue something that you never knew existed was locked away, a power called "Persona". You were given one task by your "friends", Kill.... So with what seemed like no hesitation you did without warning, you didn't know what would happen if the coffin was destroyed...You killed someone... But unlike your "friends" you felt no joy, no apathy, no remorse taking a life. Time then began to fly, hours turned into days, days turned to weeks, and weeks turned to mounts. Eventually you became a "Engine of death" as Takaya put it. Eventually the end of the year came, the only one who actually celebrated at all was the only female of the group Chidori, it was slightly nice to have someone around that wasn't another guy. For the first time that Y/N could remember he had a smile on his face. When the next school year began, Y/N was put on a new assignment by Takaya, surprisingly it wasn't to kill someone but to infiltrate somewhere. In order to gain the trust of their adversaries Y/N was (Unknowingly) Enrolled at Gekkoukna High. Today marks the beginning of end...

Y/N Pov

I was approaching the gate to Gekkoukna High, despite my best efforts to not come, Takaya insisted on me joining. I hope that idiot knows what he's doing.

Y/N looked around and met eyes with a pair of students, well a pair and a half, a blue haired boy and a girl with a auburn hair color. I just chose to wave at them and walk away, that boy doesn't seem interested in anything I'd have to say. And if I were to talk to the girl I might be stuck in a conversation with her for an hour. So I shouldn't waste any time on them.

No one's pov (Class 2-F) Beginning of class

Well it took a while, once Y/N found his class he entered the room.

Miss Toriumi: Ah there you are, class this is our newest class member, Introduce yourself to the class please.

Y/N walked to the front of the class and stood silent for a bit.

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N, I'm 16 years old and my birthday is on March third, I don't have any hobbies and don't talk much. So don't bother me and I won't bother you.

Miss Toriumi: O-oh well if you wouldn't mind please take your seat right next to Yukari Takeba

Some of the students muttered around about him some about his birthday. Some others talked about well how unfriendly he was.

Male Student: No way, his birthdays on the last day of school? How lucky.

Female student: Yeah but would anyone wanna be around for it? He seems kinda unfriendly.

Male student: Yeah I Guess your right.

The whole class avoided talking to him cause of his last comment he made... Almost the whole class at least one person was undeterred by Y/N's comment but he He went to his seat, sat down, and pulled out a note book starting to sketch something down. Although Yukari wanted to say something she opted to sit silently occasionally glancing at his sketch. It looked.... interesting? Sure that's a way to describe it if you had no idea what he was drawing, Yukari however quickly noticed what he was drawing. Shadow's....

Time skip! (After class)

Y/N hadn't said a word to anyone not the blue haired boy or auburn haired girl, not to the person sitting right next to him or anyone well they left class, but someone decided to talk to him instead. A boy with a baseball cap on and a goatee.