Child Giyuu -part 1-

Without introductions let's get started~
.
.

Shinobu's pov

"Ara ara Tomioka san, you can't take care of yourself?" I said looking at his eyes, he stared at me with silence.

"Tomioka san, you seem to be healthy and ok, what are you doing here?"

"...."

"My my, silent as always?"

"Kochou-"

"Ara ? So you can talk? I thought you were mute Tomioka san.." I smiled

"I-"

"You?"

"...."

"Ara? You are a child, Tomioka san !"

"Blood demon art-"

"My my, I know that sweetheart "

"...."

"Ara?! Are you perhaps blushing, Tomioka san?" His ears started to heat even more , he avoided eye contact with me.

'This is something I can tease him about'
I thought to myself as I smirked.

"Kochou.."

"Yes Tomioka san?"

"You are annoying " he said with an emotionless tone.

"Ara?" I said as a vain popped out on my forehead.

"Shinobu sama!"

"Yes Aoi?"

"Kanao has returned back and she is badly injured!" She said with a worried tone.

I was worried, I don't want to lose her.

"Kanao!! Are you ok? Can you hear me ?" I said running to the bed she was laying on.

She looked at me, she looked sick and tired.

I treated her wounds and took care of her all night.

Giyuu's pov

I was sleeping peacefully on a bed in the butterfly estate, until I heard a sound, like sobbing, I walked out to the room where the sound was coming from, I walked in to find Kochou was holding Tsuyuri's hand while sobbing.

"Kochou?" She looked at me, her eye widened then quickly wipe the tears off, though I saw her faking a smile.

"Y-yes Tomioka san?"

"You were crying?"

"M-me?" I nod

"......"

"Kochou it is alright to cry, don't worry I will not make a fun of you," she looked at me while tears running down her cheeks.

"I-I was worried t-that kanao won't make it, be-because I had a dream-" she cuted her sentence and wipe her teary eyes.

"It's ok, she will be ok" I said, to be honest, seeing her crying actually hurts me.

She let out a soft chuckle, tears running down her cheeks and a warm smile.

"Tomioka san, are you comforting me?" I nod slowly.

"My my, thank you Tomioka san " she kneeled in front of me and hugged me, she cried on my left shoulder.

"Tomioka san.."

"Hmm?"

"You remind me of Kanae nee san"

"How?" She looked at me with teary eyes and a weak smile.

"Never mind" she kissed my forehead and hugged me again sniffing my scent, I blushed.

"Tomioka san..."

"Hm?"

"Isn't the moon lovely tonight~" I looked up at the bright moon.

"Yes," but I like you more, no, I love you.

I looked at her, she was sleeping peacefully on my shoulder, I wasn't strong or tall enough to carry her, so I just layed her head on my lap and played with her bangs, looking at the moon, a slight smile appeared on my lips.

"The moon is lovely, kochou, just like you "

A/N : 527 sorry for the short chapter ~v~;
I think it will have part 3.
And now, byeee~