news

words in bold are for the people who don't like reading these
hey guys,

firstly, i just want to say thank you for all the love on my book, i really hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.

and now for the news:

so i am planning to make a sequel shortly, but before that i want to release a couple of bonus chapters for this book starting 26/07/21 - they are tiny little excerpts of sections that i wanted to include but couldn't find a place for, they will be length of around 600 words, so not too long and not too short.

total of 9 bonus chapters

also a quick question about the sequel, do you guys listen to the spotify playlists i make or no? because i've already made one for the sequel and i just wanna know if it's worth to put it out there or no (please answer this and don't be a ghost reader)

so there will be a handful bonus chapters for you to read, i hope you enjoy them, also they will be released weekly so we will move from the every other day updates to weekly for the bonus chapters.

the bonus chapters however won't be presented like the regular chapters you guys have seen with a gif at the beginning and a meme at the end, they will just be small written chapters.

i hope u guys loved rhythm ! <3

mel x