TROUBLE

welcome to...

(previously called the answer comes in coffee)

IF CORVUS BLACK'S GRANDMOTHER WERE alive right now, she would absolutely not be happy

IF CORVUS BLACK'S GRANDMOTHER WERE alive right now, she would absolutely not be happy. Who is he kidding — she was never happy! Even before her death, she was still never happy. After her death too! With her screeching up and down the halls at the littlest inconveniences, it drives Corvus half to death.

He doesn't want to imagine the look on her face if — or whenever — he tells her that he's not in Slytherin, nor friends with his annoying cousin Draco Malfoy, nor his bodyguards. Or the fact that he doesn't hate muggleborns, muggles, halfbloods, or halfbreeds despite her best attempts to teach him to hate them. In fact, he's enemies with his cousin ( shocker ! ), in Hufflepuff, friends with bloodtraitors & halfbloods, and — she would have the biggest fit ever — friends with muggles!

So yeah, not happy!

Something Corvus wishes for is to have a normal school year, drink his coffee in peace ( if you couldn't tell, he's addicted to it ) and not have people blaming him or Harry bloody Potter for everything! Corvus for his family history and Potter because he's practically the most famous person in Wizarding Britain— or the Wizarding World, really. It wasn't their fault that the chamber got open in their second year, it was stupid to blame second years anyway. That year was a shit year, and he didn't get to escape it all on his birthday either, due to Collin Creevey getting petrified on his birthday. Great. But by absolutely no means was his life bad, no, just abnormal most the time.

Starting his fourth year, he hopes for a better year ( hopefully they won't blame him for anything this year, especially since the Triwizard Tournament is taking place and hopefully, no more chambers opening, and his mass murdering, lunatic uncle, it really is a shame though, he seemed really cool from snooping in his room if he wasn't a, y'know, murderer. ) Thankfully, so far he gets that wish! But, unfortunately, Potter doesn't and he's stuck being a Triwizard Champion.