WABS 6

[TW ⚠️ DEATH ⚠️ TW]

[TW ⚠️ DEATH ⚠️ TW]

Namjoon walked down the street with the groceries he had bought. Sighing as he remembered how Jin would be nagging him whenever he would get the wrong things, but would forgive him with just one sorry.
"Well, at least I got the right with the help of Hoseok hyung and Jungkook" Namjoon says, staring at his lock screen, which was all of them. Sighing again, he pockets his phone and looks up.

He stared at the traffic lights. Smiling as he whistles silently, he sees a girl who giggled and waved at him. He gave her his dimpled smiled, waving back.
"Mommy! Look! A handsome guy!" She says, startling her mother. She looks back and bowed at Namjoon. He's so glad he had his face mask on after giving the child a smile, he could've been recognized.

The girl's toy suddenly fell on the road, rolling to the middle. She gasps, letting go of her mother's hand and running to get it. Namjoon dropped the groceries, running to the child as the mother was about to go to her. Namjoon ran, but failed, the child falling but was safe. Namjoon wasn't though, he got hit by a car, now he's laying on the road as he rolled after being hit. The driver stopped, getting out of their car and checking on Namjoon.

"Rush him to the hospital!" The mother of the now crying child, says as she tries to comfort her daughter, who got minor wounds. The driver gets help as they put Namjoon inside the car before they rushed to the nearest hospital.

"Hyung, I'm worried for Namjoon hyung" Jungkook says as he stared at Hoseok.
"Shh, don't worry, he's ok-" Hoseok gets cut off as his phone rang.
"Hello?" He says as he answered.

"Hello? Is this Jung Hoseok?"

"Yes? Who is this?" Hoseok says, frowning as he stared at Mingyu and Jungkook.

"Uhm... It's the hospital, you were the first person to be on Kim Namjoon's phone book and we have some bad news to tell you"

"What? What happened to Namjoon?" Hoseok says, voice laced with worry.

"Mr Kim Namjoon was involved in car accident and he didn't survive because of his head injury"

"W-what... " Hoseok says, his phone dropping. The two stared at him as tears starts to fall down his cheeks.
"Jungkook... Namjoon's gone" Hoseok says, biting his bottom lip.
"N-no... That's not true... We just talked to him awhile ago" Jungkook says as he grabbed the phone with shaky hands.
"Are you guys sure you're not joking? If this is a joke, please tell us the truth" He says, voice shaky. Mingyu crouches down beside him, rubbing his back.

"I'm really sorry"

"NO! THAT CAN'T BE!" Jungkook screams, Hoseok and Mingyu just hugged him.

"We're really sorry..."