✨Meeting Them✨

ᗷOYᔕ|

𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚊~
It was your first day at U.A., you were walking down the halls. Of course you had no clue where your class was, and Reader~Chan just so happened to see certain green haired boy. "Um excuse me, do you know where 1A is?" The green haired boy turned around, and nervously looked at Y/N, "O-oh we're in the same class." He flashes you a sweet smile and you follow him down to class. UwU

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞~
You were a transfer student from Shiketsu, but you soon moved and had to go to U.A.
Y/N had to leave it all behind, hat and all.(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
You decided you wanted to go to class a little early. Honestly you just didn't wanna be that cliche new student, who couldn't find her class. To your surprise you found two people in the classroom, so you walked in. And a certain blonde started yelling "WHO TF ARE YOU"
(And it was at that moment reader~chan knew they fucked up)
That was when Y/N realized she wasn't supposed to go in the class yet. "Oh shit, uh um... I- I was never here!"ಠ_ಠ

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒~
Ö Y/N had always been a sweet kid, and was bullied for that. The poor kid. They heard that sentence a lot, it seemed to follow her where ever they went. Until middle school, Koyama Junior High. They was ofc being bullied again, but it just so happened that a certain half n' half walked by. "Hey leave them be!" It was a sentence that had no emotion, yet so much emotion inside. Okay let's be honest poor Y/N has no clue how to describe anything that man says, they just think he is the real life Prince Charming. ( ˘ ³˘)♥

𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚊~
Y/N was especially good friends with Mina since middle school, so of course you have an amazing style. (Mina taking all the credit)(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Ejirou, ofc admired you from afar. After a short time of convincing himself, he ended up complimenting you.

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚞~
Him being the very sleepy boi he is, and you being the very stupid person you are, you were walking back to your apartment. WELL, WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS YOUR APARTMENT. Yeah, no. It just so happend Shinsou left his door unlocked that day, but he didn't think he would have a visitor. You walked in to see a purple haired boy, who despite his eye bags look quite cute while sleeping. You sat there staring at him for a bit. All was going well, untill he opened his eyes. His eyes went wide in shock for just a moment before turning back to his normal serious tone. "What are you doing here?" he was questioning you, which was entirely understandable. You started to reply. "I-" He of course immediately used his quirk. "What are you doing here?" "I had mistaken that this was my apartment and was going to leave but I thought you looked peaceful, couldn't help but to stare." Your eyes went wide. "Woah, is that your quirk?" He sighed "Yes, yes it is. Now get out of my apartment." You quickly apologized and left.

𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒~
You were in class 1A and Mr.Aizawa decided we're going to do a partner project. Keep in mind, you haven't communicated with your classmates at all. You didn't really want to either. But when Mr.Aizawa said your partner, "Denki" you sighed, he was the dumbest person in the class. And with that info you were probably going to have to all of the work.
...
By the end of class Denki was already right beside you.  You two agreed on working on it now at his dorm, to your surprise he wasn't making you do all the work. His room to you was pretty plain but still had enough style to beat Todoroki's. After a few hours you were done with the project that was due in two months. For the first time in forever Denki Kaminari was ahead in class.

𝙸𝚒𝚍𝚊
You were in the back of the class, you were reading. You weren't exactly paying attention, and let's just say the class rep wasn't having it. "Y/N, pay attention!" You looked up with wide eyes as you weren't paying attention. "Please." He quietly finished his sentence with a small hint of blush dusted across his face.  You noticed he was embarrassed, so you quickly flashed him a smile.
—————————
Hi Reader~Chan how are you?
I hope you like this it wasn't as good as it could have been, but if you have any suggestions feel free to suggest.