CHAPTER THREE

The Space Rangers and Psycho Rangers are now continued to fight off the Quantrons.

" Let's blast them." Pink Space Ranger said. 

" Right." Psycho Pink said.

Cassie summoned her Satellite Stunner while Elsa summoned her Psycho Bow and shoots down several Quantrons.

" Let's head upstairs everyone." Psycho Red said.

The other rangers nodded as they headed outside where they stumbled on Ecliptor.

" You're not going anywhere!" Ecliptor said.

" Ecliptor! Long time no see after you turned Eltar into wasteland." Psycho Red said.

" Psycho Rangers! That's impossible!" Ecliptor said.

" About that, we're not the same Psychos that are attacking and destroying the Space Ranger." Psycho Black said. " Our armor is different and it is the same one as back in Eltar."

" I thought I destroyed the Eltarian Psycho Rangers! There's no way that they can be returned!" Ecliptor said.

" Wrong." Psycho Blue said. " Only the Psycho Morphers were lost in space but the energy captured our spirits and sent us here in this planet." 

" So much for your plan to destroy Eltar's own branch of Power Rangers." Psycho Pink said. " It turned out to be failed."

" Quantrons! Attack!" Ecliptor said as he ordered the Quantrons to attacked the rangers.

" Are you guys ready for this?" Psycho Yellow asked.

" Let's do this!" Psycho Yellow said.

Now the Psycho Rangers and Space Rangers were started fighting Ecliptor and the Quantrons. Suddenly, Zhane showed up.

" Hold it right there Ecliptor!" Silver Space Ranger said.

" Silver Ranger!" Ecliptor said.

" Your reign of terror ends here right now!" Silver Space Ranger said.

" Show me what you've got!" Ecliptor said.

Now Zhane started fighting Ecliptor.

Meanwhile, Cassie and Elsa are joining forces and starts taking down several Quantrons.

" Are you ready for this?" Pink Space Ranger asked.

" Let's show the true power of pink." Psycho Pink said.

Cassie shoots down several Quantrons with her Satellite Stunner while Elsa shoots down more Quantrons with her Psycho Bow.

" This Psycho power is incredible." Psycho Pink said.